Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-ico]WeAre - Revolution in Helping Investors and Founders with ICO - page 26. (Read 4993 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What are the advantages from Waves platform?
Activity: 140
Furure is brilliant
By the way, will the ACO be represented in other projects?
Yes. ACO will be provided for next 10-20 projects on WeAre platform, which means additional issue of WeAre token.
Activity: 182
By the way, will the ACO be represented in other projects?
Furure is brilliant
Who is the Co-Founder of this project?
I know about two developers - Anton Vasilev and Ivan Kochenev
Activity: 196
Who is the Co-Founder of this project?
Furure is brilliant
Well, this project is already preparing a good strategy. Good luck dev
Thanks for your support  Smiley
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
Well, this project is already preparing a good strategy. Good luck dev
Furure is brilliant
And if I can not guarantee its success? Then what then? I'm finishing the project in WeAre?
Well, as we know from the information, then failure of one project will not make a big impact.
Activity: 153
And if I can not guarantee its success? Then what then? I'm finishing the project in WeAre?
Furure is brilliant
That is, as I understand, is the success of the project important? Is this a project or a private one? For example, mine?
Yes. This means that good and promising projects because of sales will affect the quotes of tokens. Accordingly, and about your project speech, if you participate there
Activity: 190
That is, as I understand, is the success of the project important? Is this a project or a private one? For example, mine?
Furure is brilliant
What if needed amount of funds will not be reached on Pre-Sale?
If needed amount of funds will not be reached on Pre-Sale so main ICO round will be made inside WeAre ecosystem. In case the soft cap is not reached, the refund will be provided to all contributors.
Activity: 168
What if needed amount of funds will not be reached on Pre-Sale?
Furure is brilliant
And as I understood projects may be sponsored not by issuing new token but by additional issuing WeAre token?
Yes,  the additional emission will be purchased by investors and liquid funds will be transferred to teams to fund their projects.
And as I understood projects may be sponsored not by issuing new token but by additional issuing WeAre token?
Furure is brilliant
How your token will be used?
-Payment unit. By using WeAre token, all liquid assets are available for exchange: Bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum, Waves, etc.. Also customers and clients are free to use WeAre token for purchasing services and products inside the ecosystem. It is handy for all WeAre participants because the asset is stable, risks are decreased and the token may be used for purchases not only in one store of developer/project. Also token is an investment tool which grows in price and good for market exchange.
-Reliable diversification tool. Token’s pricing directly related to amount of successful projects and sold services/products. It is a good asset supplied by real demand. Also security fund will hold token from market fluctuations.
-Directly indicates success of projects. Good and promising projects because of sales will make influence on token’s quotations. Failure of one project will not make a big influence because success of other projects will cover it.
-Additional Coin Offering will be available only in case, when would be projects for that (and smart-contracts as a result). With sometime inflation will be covered by sales.
Activity: 112
How your token will be used?
Furure is brilliant
Where is your main office?
Furure is brilliant
As I understand it, this is a project from Russia?
Yes, the contacts indicate the Russian city. But the same is better, the guys from Russia always make great projects, so I'm very glad that I join now!
Pages:
Jump to: