Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-ico]WeAre - Revolution in Helping Investors and Founders with ICO - page 32. (Read 4997 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I want to know more about Weare. Where is your headquarter? Are all the people allowed to take part in your ico?
Activity: 84
 What units is the payment made?
What is the price of your token?
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
The ecosystem provides ability to cover failure of one project by success of other projects. So, failure will not make a critical financial damage to WeAre token holders. Also, this will happen because the token will still be needed for payments and making investments to other projects.
So what are your collaborators?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hi! Do you have a kind of working prototype? or maybe link to your code on github? or smartcontracts?
Activity: 190
Hi there!
I`m not sure about this project, it`s huge and complicated. Aside from idea of the project, what are benefits for investors?
Activity: 140
Hello guys
Are you planning on having an in-app support after your project comes out of beta?
Activity: 168
Hi! I`m interested in your project. So who can be your client? Only projects who need funding and investors who intrested in investing?
Activity: 204
Hi I would like to enquire if a deposit of USD instead of crypto is accepted for the token sale?
Activity: 252
Can I buy tokens and send crypto using an exchange like coinbase or only myetherwallet?
Activity: 140
I'm seeing the project and I like it. I can't buy tokens by bank transfer?
Activity: 190
So when do developers plan to launch their project?
Do you have other offices except office in Moscow? Maybe in some other countries.
Activity: 112
Hello! From your WP "WeAre will not be a commercial organization. And will not belong to founders." What time of organisation you are then? You are providing service, you cannot just use word blockchain, and you definately are working to have profits.
Hi! Why is pre-ico token price is 1 $ and 4 $ at ICO, isn`t the difference to big?
Activity: 237
Merit: 3
Wow. This coin is so interesting. I hope it will be more develop. Thank you
Activity: 196
Hello! I`m interested in what platforms are you planning to have software developed? Is there desktop wallet? web wallet?
Activity: 154
You plan WeAre Foundation branch network for the end of 2018. What do you mean by branch network? Different spheres of activity (for investors and founders) or different cities/countries?
Activity: 153
What is the experience of the team?
Activity: 70
What is the practical use of your token?

-Payment unit. By using WeAre token, all liquid assets are available for exchange: Bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum, Waves, etc.. Also customers and clients are free to use WeAre token for purchasing services and products inside the ecosystem. It is handy for all WeAre participants because the asset is stable, risks are decreased and the token may be used for purchases not only in one store of developer/project. Also token is an investment tool which grows in price and good for market exchange.
-Reliable diversification tool. Token’s pricing directly related to amount of successful projects and sold services/products. It is a good asset supplied by real demand. Also security fund will hold token from market fluctuations.
-Directly indicates success of projects. Good and promising projects because of sales will make influence on token’s quotations. Failure of one project will not make a big influence because success of other projects will cover it.
-Additional Coin Offering will be available only in case, when would be projects for that (and smart-contracts as a result). With sometime inflation will be covered by sales.

What products and / services can I purchase inside the ecosystem? Where can I see the list?
Pages:
Jump to: