Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-ico]WeAre - Revolution in Helping Investors and Founders with ICO - page 29. (Read 4997 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Furure is brilliant
If I understand right projects may be sponsored not by issuing new token but by additional issuing WeAre token. If so, that is very good! I am right in saying that if I buy your token for one project in mind I can use it for another as all the projects have the same tokens?

Yes sure you are right.
Furure is brilliant
It is good that you have thought about risks diversification for investors! But how do you do it?
Risks diversification for investors:
- ACO is very handy for splitting funding on several rounds.
- The ecosystem provides ability to cover failure of one project by success of other projects. So, failure will not make a critical financial damage to WeAre token holders. Also, this will happen because the token will still be needed for payments and making investments to other projects."
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Hi. I want to see your smartcontracts. Can you give me GitHub link?
Furure is brilliant
If i want invest what i have to do?

You just need to send ETH or BTC :https://weare.ee/eth.html or here https://t.me/weareicobot
Activity: 109
Hello everyone.
I do not quite understand why you need to offer token holders to vote for projects.
Activity: 56
Hello , how can I earn passive income wit the help of your project?
Activity: 84
Hello guys. I have a question.
Do you plan to make your own blockchain or not. If not what blockchain do you use?
Furure is brilliant
are you commercial organization?

WeAre will not be a commercial organization. And will not belong to founders. By performance it will be close to current selfregulating communities.
Furure is brilliant
Activity: 108
What will be your first ACO project ?
Furure is brilliant
Do you provide additional support for potential investors about projects they can find at WeAre or it is clear to understand that all project you have on WeAre have undergone the check?

The main idea of the WeAre foundation is to promote the WeAre token and support new ecosystem projects. WeAre's profit directly depends on the WeAre ecosystem.
Furure is brilliant
Can you say more details about hard cap?

The hard cap of pre ico is the soft cap of ICO at the same time .
Furure is brilliant
I want to know more about Weare. Where is your headquarter? Are all the people allowed to take part in your ico?

Our main office is in Moscow. The main idea of the WeAre foundation is to promote the WeAre token and support new ecosystem projects. WeAre's profit directly depends on the WeAre ecosystem.
Furure is brilliant
What units is the payment made?

You can invest in ETH and BTC only .
Activity: 84
Do you have strategic partners in your project?
Furure is brilliant
What is the price of your token?

Base token price = $1 per token
Furure is brilliant
Hi! Do you have a kind of working prototype? or maybe link to your code on github? or smartcontracts?

You can track by token's smart contract https://etherscan.io/token/0xb93bbc949ab7e71769047d22c4053b35054d45ac
Activity: 154
What kind of wallet can I use to get tokens?
Furure is brilliant
Hi there!
I`m not sure about this project, it`s huge and complicated. Aside from idea of the project, what are benefits for investors?

There are several advantages for investors:
- Risks diversification for investors
- ACO is very handy for splitting funding on several rounds.
- The ecosystem provides ability to cover failure of one project by success of other projects. So, failure will not make a critical financial damage to WeAre token holders. Also, this will happen because the token will still be needed for payments and making investments to other projects.
Activity: 70
what is the main idea of your project?
Pages:
Jump to: