Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-ico]WeAre - Revolution in Helping Investors and Founders with ICO - page 55. (Read 4997 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
 Do you have also a bounty campaign?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
And where is it planned to develop this platform? Are there any specific countries?
I think that in the long term, after all, everyone should enter the world market, but not always it turns out! It's possible that Weare will be the first who will manage to do this, for which I very much hope!
Activity: 308
And who are the competitors of this project? I can not quite understand the principle of work!
The principle of operation is extremely simple, the platform is designed for investors to find a project that they like and to which they believe, according to competitors will be: investment funds, accelerators and incubators, existing lockers and ICO operators.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
And where is it planned to develop this platform? Are there any specific countries?
Activity: 714
And who are the competitors of this project? I can not quite understand the principle of work!
Activity: 140
Furure is brilliant
Already have an operating platform to see how the platform will look like?
If I'm not mistaken, then the alpha version will be only in the interval Q4 (2017) - Q2 (2018)
And when the ecosystem will be completed?
It will be Q4 2018- Q2 2019
Furure is brilliant
Hello, please tell me, does the sale of tokens go?
Yes, pre-ICO is already on December 15, now you have a chance to buy tokens at a very good price, I advise you to hurry, because such projects very quickly collect valuable investments!
And what can I get, for what currency can I buy tokens weare? Bitcoin, Dash, Waves, Ethereum?
Ethereum and Bitcoin
Furure is brilliant
If I'm not mistaken, then the alpha version will be only in the interval Q4 (2017) - Q2 (2018)
Will there be an alpha or beta testing platform?
There will be alpha testing platform Q4 (2017) - Q2 (2018)
Will there be an alpha or beta testing platform?
Merit: 252
Yes, pre-ICO is already on December 15, now you have a chance to buy tokens at a very good price, I advise you to hurry, because such projects very quickly collect valuable investments!
And what can I get, for what currency can I buy tokens weare? Bitcoin, Dash, Waves, Ethereum?
Activity: 252
And when the ecosystem will be completed?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
And this project where the thread is advertised? And then I have not seen anywhere
I also did not see, maybe somewhere there is
Yes, I think this project does not need advertising, since the dissemination of information between people will be accurate
I agree, but advertising is in any case necessary
And the meaning? I think this is just a waste of money, because the number of investors will be large
If everything was so simple, then no one used the services of advertising, but as we see everything is completely different
Maybe you are right, but I still do not understand, because people are constantly communicating and therefore are telling each other
Well, people tell each other, they must first find out about it somewhere. Is it logical?
Well, yes, I agree. Apparently you are really right and worth investing money in advertising the project for its promotion
In our world, without advertising your business is nowhere) Want to achieve success, you need a lot of advertising
Activity: 588
And this project where the thread is advertised? And then I have not seen anywhere
Yes, I think this project does not need advertising, since the dissemination of information between people will be accurate
And the meaning? I think this is just a waste of money, because the number of investors will be large
If everything was so simple, then no one used the services of advertising, but as we see everything is completely different
Maybe you are right, but I still do not understand, because people are constantly communicating and therefore are telling each other
Well, people tell each other, they must first find out about it somewhere. Is it logical?
Well, yes, I agree. Apparently you are really right and worth investing money in advertising the project for its promotion
Activity: 588
Pages:
Jump to: