Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-ico]WeAre - Revolution in Helping Investors and Founders with ICO - page 59. (Read 4997 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Tell me please, I read the entire document, but I can not understand who will be users of this platform?
It turns out that the platform is made in order to provide a platform where start-ups will be located, and investors will be able to watch what is presented. Projects and entrepreneurs compete with each other for the attention of investors, and investors can not find a convenient and at the same time reliable project for investment
Is there really no such decision in this sphere? How to deal with competitors ?
I believe that competition only helps teams to develop more strongly, sets the incentive. Therefore, there is nothing to worry about, especially since this team has many advantages.
And what prevents investors from finding a project outside this platform, why should he use this platform?
First, Difficulties with the search for investors. Teams for the most part go to the community (overpopulated Bitcointalk), and new promising projects have too little chance of being noticed in information noise
But do you have advantages over competitors?
Do you mean someone, or in general, because there are a lot of competitors in this area, and each has its own advantages?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Tell me please, I read the entire document, but I can not understand who will be users of this platform?
It turns out that the platform is made in order to provide a platform where start-ups will be located, and investors will be able to watch what is presented. Projects and entrepreneurs compete with each other for the attention of investors, and investors can not find a convenient and at the same time reliable project for investment
I believe that competition only helps teams to develop more strongly, sets the incentive. Therefore, there is nothing to worry about, especially since this team has many advantages.
And what prevents investors from finding a project outside this platform, why should he use this platform?
First, Difficulties with the search for investors. Teams for the most part go to the community (overpopulated Bitcointalk), and new promising projects have too little chance of being noticed in information noise
But do you have advantages over competitors?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Wow, the project is really very promising! Do you already sell the tokens?
Yes, since December 15, there is a pre-sale of tokens, you can buy tokens at a very attractive price!
Do you have any bonuses when buying?
Unfortunately, nothing about the bonuses I can not tell you anything (but the price for one token is now $ 1, maybe the price will soon rise!
And what is accepted for payment?
Activity: 308
Yes, since December 15, there is a pre-sale of tokens, you can buy tokens at a very attractive price!
Unfortunately, nothing about the bonuses I can not tell you anything (but the price for one token is now $ 1, maybe the price will soon rise!
Activity: 308
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Furure is brilliant

Yes, you can do it by the link - http://weare.ee/
Furure is brilliant

We see as our clients:

Projects and teams who are interested in fast and fair funding for start of product development.
Investors who used to invest into ICO and know main market’s problems.
Investors who are interested in investing to ICO but haven’t done this before. Those who are afraid of possible scams from teams and lack of trustworthy information about projects.
Customers can buy services and products for one universal WeAre token (inside ecosystem).
Furure is brilliant
Will there be some kind of voting when project adding?

Participants of ecosystem (team leaders or CEO of other projects) will vote for adding new team to WeAre ecosystem. More valuable are votes from leaders who are closer to new participants.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Will there be some kind of voting when project adding?
Furure is brilliant
How you will avoid legal nuances?

WeAre provides best conditions for team’s and fund performance in legal area. Additional Coin Offering will be provided only inside the WeAre blockchain legal area so all teams will use same legal conditions and will not violate any laws of specific countries.

Additional Coin Offering - what is it?

We are implementing ACO (Additional Coin Offering). It means that projects may be sponsored not by issuing new token but by additional issuing WeAre token. The additional emission will be purchased by investors and liquid funds will be transferred to teams to fund their projects.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

WeAre provides best conditions for team’s and fund performance in legal area. Additional Coin Offering will be provided only inside the WeAre blockchain legal area so all teams will use same legal conditions and will not violate any laws of specific countries.

Additional Coin Offering - what is it?
Furure is brilliant

Pages:
Jump to: