Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-IEO CONCLUDED] ELLCRYS - Decentralized Software Development - page 2. (Read 1816 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

I understand that you are collecting investments without a cryptocurrency exchange. Why do you call it IEO, not ICO?

I also do not understand this moment.

IEO THIS Initial Exchange Offering

You sell tokens only through your website and are not an exchange.

I understand that IEO will be held on the stock exchange.

A preliminary round of IEO was held on the project site ellcrys.org
Activity: 40

Ellcrys simplifies the development of blockchain programs for programmers from around the world.

This is well shown here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wlN9LE-SmA

Thank you for the good video, but I prefer to communicate with the team live and get answers to my questions.

Team ELLCRYS planning to participate in blockchain conferences?

I also often visit the blockchain events, but at the moment the ELLCRYS team did not report on participation in the events.

I would like to attend a conference with your participation in Asia

Tomorrow in Hong Kong there will be a big crypto conference. Will your team participate in this event?

Conferences are held around the world almost every day.

I agree that the performances of the team at events raise the level of confidence in the project

But at the moment I have not heard of any event on which the ellcrys team performed.

Do you have photo reports from events with your participation?
Activity: 27
When will your token be added to coinmarketcap?

How much profit can investors who want to participate in IEO get?
Activity: 24

For those who are looking for instructions on how to buy tokens there is an article "How to participate in the Ellcrys Pre-IEO"

https://medium.com/ellcrys/step-by-step-guide-on-how-to-participate-in-the-ellcrys-pre-ieo-1d0fba149171

How many tokens already sold at the moment?

Here I see that you sold 0 tokens. https://ellcrys.org/token-sale

Do you conduct ICO or IEO?

This counter indicates that Pre-IEO has already been completed, and the next investment round has not yet begun.

Wait for IEO to start and you can buy tokens.

I understand that you are collecting investments without a cryptocurrency exchange. Why do you call it IEO, not ICO?

I also do not understand this moment.

IEO THIS Initial Exchange Offering

You sell tokens only through your website and are not an exchange.
Activity: 22

For those who are looking for instructions on how to buy tokens there is an article "How to participate in the Ellcrys Pre-IEO"

https://medium.com/ellcrys/step-by-step-guide-on-how-to-participate-in-the-ellcrys-pre-ieo-1d0fba149171

That is, in fact, I just need to send my ETH to your address and get tokens to my address?

Can I use MetaMask?

ELLCRYS started to develop from 2017. It is necessary to check how much work was done from 2017.

2018 was a very difficult year for cryptocurrency startups. It is very good that ELLCRYS developed during 2018 and did a lot.

Now the situation in cryptocurrency changed, market capitalization grows and it is a good time for cryptocurrency development.

Now it is a good time for development and a lot of crytpocurrency startups conduct IEO. Investors have a big choice Wink

ELLCRYS can provide good support for software development

If the ELLCRYS team succeeds in developing a convenient and secure platform, this will be the first decentralized code repository with such broad functionality.

I hope that the developers will be able to implement all the plans for the roadmap.
Now there are 4 professional developers working in the project and I think this is quite enough.
Activity: 21

Ellcrys simplifies the development of blockchain programs for programmers from around the world.

Thank you for the good video, but I prefer to communicate with the team live and get answers to my questions.

I also often visit the blockchain events, but at the moment the ELLCRYS team did not report on participation in the events.

Tomorrow in Hong Kong there will be a big crypto conference. Will your team participate in this event?

Conferences are held around the world almost every day.

I agree that the performances of the team at events raise the level of confidence in the project
Activity: 21

How many tokens already sold at the moment?

Here I see that you sold 0 tokens. https://ellcrys.org/token-sale

Do you conduct ICO or IEO?
Activity: 24

Hello ELLCRYS. Just a question. You havr yout BOUNTY on 2018. You stopped because the market is bad. Will you pay that bounty or not? I participated in it but got nothing. Any answers?

The 2019 Q4 roadmap indicates

Commencement of main coin distribution via Peoplemint.

Distribution will occur before the end of this year.

That is, the bounty ended in 2018, and the distribution of tokens at the end of 2019?

At the same time, the project did not even add a token to the exchange?

In the roadmap, I did not find any information about adding a token to the exchange.

Distribution of tokens is scheduled for the fourth quarter of 2019
Activity: 19

ELLCRYS started to develop from 2017. It is necessary to check how much work was done from 2017.

2018 was a very difficult year for cryptocurrency startups. It is very good that ELLCRYS developed during 2018 and did a lot.

Now the situation in cryptocurrency changed, market capitalization grows and it is a good time for cryptocurrency development.

Now it is a good time for development and a lot of crytpocurrency startups conduct IEO. Investors have a big choice Wink

ELLCRYS can provide good support for software development

If the ELLCRYS team succeeds in developing a convenient and secure platform, this will be the first decentralized code repository with such broad functionality.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
Hello ELLCRYS. Just a question. You havr yout BOUNTY on 2018. You stopped because the market is bad. Will you pay that bounty or not? I participated in it but got nothing. Any answers?
It seems like here there will be no answer,
you have to go to the Ellcrys telegram and ask about it there, hopefully they will answer it
Activity: 23
Where can I find detailed instructions on how to buy correctly and where is the best place to store your tokens?
Activity: 20

Activity: 29

That is, the bounty ended in 2018, and the distribution of tokens at the end of 2019?

At the same time, the project did not even add a token to the exchange?

Activity: 46

What difference here between a lot of other blockchains? What protocol will you have? Do you have a comparison table with other blockchain (with old like Ethereum, EOS, NEO and new like Pchain, Tomochain, Fantom etc?

Why compare ELLCRYS with other blockchains if they don't have such capabilities?

A hybrid protocol that leverages Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake and human work to create a platform that is fast, inclusive and resilient to attacks.

ELLCRYS is a blockchain that is not yet familiar to people. Therefore, potential investors would like to know all the advantages over other blockchains.

Ellcrys has a hybrid Proof-of-Work and Proof-of-Stake protocol. It is quite interesting how it will be combined and work in the complex.

That is, all participants in the bounty did not receive the earned coins?

When is the distribution of coins planned?
Pages:
Jump to: