Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-IEO CONCLUDED] ELLCRYS - Decentralized Software Development - page 5. (Read 1816 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
You have a very good and simple desktop wallet with a network-client for accessing and interacting with the Ellcrys Network that will integrate in the ecosystem.

It is very important for users that wallet will be simple in use, because not all the users are know cryptopcurrency well. Wallet must be simple to use.

Now there is a big competitions among the multi currency wallets. So to be competitive among the other wallets it is necessary to have more advantages.

That is why to be more competitive it is not enough to have only wallet. It is necessary to have a developed ecosystem and a big community.

I think that it is very important to have a project that is in demand. To be in demant it is necessary to have a big ecosystem and a lot of users.
I likes haw works SafeHold wallet. It is very comfortable and simple to use wallet. Hope a lot of users will use the wallet.
Activity: 23
It is very comfortable to track the status of transaction in the wallet on ellscan, by copying the transaction hash and pasting on http://ellscan.com
copper member
Activity: 154
Pre-IEO is still on  Roll Eyes Join here
copper member
Activity: 154
Pre-IEO is still on  Roll Eyes Join here
Activity: 14
You have a very good and simple desktop wallet with a network-client for accessing and interacting with the Ellcrys Network that will integrate in the ecosystem.

It is very important for users that wallet will be simple in use, because not all the users are know cryptopcurrency well. Wallet must be simple to use.

Now there is a big competitions among the multi currency wallets. So to be competitive among the other wallets it is necessary to have more advantages.

That is why to be more competitive it is not enough to have only wallet. It is necessary to have a developed ecosystem and a big community.
Activity: 23
Decentalized organizations will be administered by smart contracts on blockchain and they cannot be censored by any authority.

Thank blockhain it is possible to create a decentralized organizations than will not be censored by authorities and will be more safety and transparent for users.
Activity: 15
I think that it was done a lot from 2017. Blockchain is ready, wallet with the miner is ready, community actively develops.
ELLCRYS started to develop from 2017. It is necessary to check how much work was done from 2017.
Activity: 11
But if project is interesting to investor first of all it is necessary to check the site, WhitePapers and than see the activity in the network.
maybe I missed a lot of information about your project, can you tell me where you plan to implement the IEO? and when your IEO will start, because I see you plan 2 phase of IEO.
Usually on the website there is information about the project so try to look at the website and if there really is no better you just ask the team

The project develops, new products appear. Usually the development of the project is better to track on social networks or Bitcointalk, and not on the site.
Activity: 20

Activity: 24
Decentalized organizations will be administered by smart contracts on blockchain and they cannot be censored by any authority.
Activity: 19
If blockchain technology will develop so quickly like now soon it will be a lot of different decentralized organizations in the world.
Blockhain has a lot of opportunities that will help decentralize organization to compete with centralised organizations.
Members of such organizations will able to manage shared resources. It will help them to compete with centralised organisations.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
maybe I missed a lot of information about your project, can you tell me where you plan to implement the IEO? and when your IEO will start, because I see you plan 2 phase of IEO.
As I know Pre-IEO has already started and investors can get 40% bonus. If investors participated in first Pre-Sale they got an additional 15%.

Investors that participated in Pre-Sale had bonuses in Pre-sale, in Pre-IEO they have more bonuses. There total discount is 55%. It is a realy big discount.

First investors always have the big bonuses to have more profit after the listing tokens on the exchanges will start. They will have more advantages.
Activity: 14
Therefore, it is very important for any cryptocurrency to have a developed ecosystem and attract a large number of users to the ecosystem, so that people use the cryptocurrency.

developed ecosystem and usable platform. if the platform is only significant to selected users, the advancement might be too difficult. the scope should encompass a lot of users.
the life of a certain project lies on its users. the more active they are, the higher the chance that a project will perform in the market.

It is very important for the project to create a big ecosystem and have a lot of users with big community. Only in such case the ecosystem will develop.

Big ecosystem is very important. But the most important thing is that people will use the products of the project and use tokens.

It takes time to create a big ecosystem and attract communty around it. But a lot have already be done in ELLCRYS - blockchain, wallet and miner.

Wallet with the miner is a good thing to attract a big community about the project on the first stage. After it will be added new apps to the ecosystem.
Activity: 12
Users must be interested to use the wallet after registration in the wallet and I think the miner is a good thing to attract people to use wallet on constant base.
Pages:
Jump to: