Pages:
Author

Topic: 💪[ANN][PRE-SALE] CAVIAR: De-Risking Your Crypto Investments With Real Estate💪 - page 3. (Read 98819 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
We are happy to announce that the Caviar AMA will take place on the 28th of June and will be hosted by Crypto Rich! Stay tuned for details!

A good trip from this project, I will see the progress of this project in the future. this is a very good thing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
We are happy to announce that the Caviar AMA will take place on the 28th of June and will be hosted by Crypto Rich! Stay tuned for details!
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Today is the last day to submit your questions for the Caviar team AMA! Don't miss out!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSej5PQLZW3Fi7Cq1itfdmskhSKf-7YhKBFFlfO91-oLTQ5kSg/viewform?usp=sf_link

The AMA details will be announced soon!

you should do something like this here on the forum or on the platform reddit. at me the most important question what decision with the regulator can be and a difference between you and already started projects on the real estate?
It seems that it is to provide funds for real estate to get income. If it can accomplish the task of raising funds well, it will still have great development.
Activity: 826
Merit: 262
Today is the last day to submit your questions for the Caviar team AMA! Don't miss out!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSej5PQLZW3Fi7Cq1itfdmskhSKf-7YhKBFFlfO91-oLTQ5kSg/viewform?usp=sf_link

you should do something like this here on the forum or on the platform reddit. at me the most important question what decision with the regulator can be and a difference between you and already started projects on the real estate?
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
guys what is going on with project? any news about exchanges or something else? I've even haven't see this token @ etherscan...why it's contract is so bad.

Activity: 560
Merit: 102
The 'rewards' for token holders are based of profit from each quarter of a year according to the caviar white paper. Initially there was an intention to make a reward distribution after the first quarter Ie april-ish, however there were setbacks caused by, at least in part, a securities regulator in the states. My understanding is that token holders should receive a rewards distribution after q2 this year (april - june), which i would expect around mid to late july to allow for time for accounting etc.

Hopefully the market will pick up a bit before then, generating a decent profit for Caviar, although the bear begging to the year may set the stage to show the strength of the team's investment acumen, if a decent profit is made regardless of market position. 

Thanks for the useful information, it will be interesting to look at the first quarter report of the team! I hope it will be positive and will please investors in such a bear market.
Activity: 13
which countries will not take part in your ICO in addition to the USA? Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Do good things
The 'rewards' for token holders are based of profit from each quarter of a year according to the caviar white paper. Initially there was an intention to make a reward distribution after the first quarter Ie april-ish, however there were setbacks caused by, at least in part, a securities regulator in the states. My understanding is that token holders should receive a rewards distribution after q2 this year (april - june), which i would expect around mid to late july to allow for time for accounting etc.

Hopefully the market will pick up a bit before then, generating a decent profit for Caviar, although the bear begging to the year may set the stage to show the strength of the team's investment acumen, if a decent profit is made regardless of market position. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
News like it is. And the stock market was flooded, and other stock exchanges are thinking, and they told about their main investments at the moment (Themis and GoChain), only the token was not displayed in etherscan and is not displayed. Let's see what they are distributing about profits. Although with my number of tokens on something to count silly.

Where did you find information about the distribution of rewards from profits? As I understand this process is not time-bound and can happen at any time!
Activity: 476
News like it is. And the stock market was flooded, and other stock exchanges are thinking, and they told about their main investments at the moment (Themis and GoChain), only the token was not displayed in etherscan and is not displayed. Let's see what they are distributing about profits. Although with my number of tokens on something to count silly.
The recent drop in crypto prices indicates that the bear market isn't over yet. Find out how to deal with it here:

https://news.caviar.io/millennials-take-note-bear-markets-have-their-benefits-ccffa14fbb4d
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
price is given by the market. people that don't understand the product will sell at any price possible.
People that thinks Caviar is a good idea won't sell for until a few profit distributions happen.
So I agree that once listed, it will probably sell under ICO. imho
I think so. When the project enters a certain stage, successful achievement of a predetermined goal will stimulate the price.
Activity: 588
The development of Caviar added legit and good, in this event Caviar able to create tokens that remain alive and be good in the eyes of the devotees. Team that really has a good performance.
Activity: 168
price is given by the market. people that don't understand the product will sell at any price possible.
People that thinks Caviar is a good idea won't sell for until a few profit distributions happen.
So I agree that once listed, it will probably sell under ICO. imho
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
The Caviar team is gearing up for their first AMA. Please submit your questions for the team here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSej5PQLZW3Fi7Cq1itfdmskhSKf-7YhKBFFlfO91-oLTQ5kSg/viewform
Activity: 43
The real estate in USA doesn’t give returns as well as many other developing nations. Any plans of looking outside of USA?
Activity: 6
Good project! But what makes this project different between other similar projects?

Is this some coin you can mine or just an other ICO program ?
Activity: 84
I made some eth withdrawal how many hours ago in the nebula and I have not received it in my mew, where can I see the transaction history?
Pages:
Jump to: