Pages:
Author

Topic: 💪[ANN][PRE-SALE] CAVIAR: De-Risking Your Crypto Investments With Real Estate💪 - page 7. (Read 98819 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
A week past deadline without so much as an acknowledgement.
My group will all be selling our tokens if this ever hits an exchange.
Communication is key.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
We are getting ready to distribute CAV tokens, please ensure that your ETH address is a correct NON-EXCHANGE wallet address fully controlled by you. Caviar will NOT be responsible for any lost tokens. In case of any issues, your tokens may not be recoverable. Please log into https://tokensale.caviar.io and double check your address.

When will the instructions be sent out about what to do to get the tokens? I participated in the promotion of the project, but I did not receive any letters for the verification procedure!

Thanks for the update finally the token of this project will soon be distributed, then after the share plan will enter which market at the beginning of listing?
Activity: 511
Any updates about this project if when caviar will hit the exchange. Also, when will you send an email for the kyc to be filled up by the bounty participants?
Activity: 616
How about something in relation to the first missed deadline of being in an exchange by end of February rather than posting a link from January 3. Huh
Unfortunately, it is the normal situation after every project. Every deadline is missed. I think they are working. I hope on it.

They are too busy to work on something more important to make this project more successful in the future. Hopefully what everyone hopes to run smoothly.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
We are getting ready to distribute CAV tokens, please ensure that your ETH address is a correct NON-EXCHANGE wallet address fully controlled by you. Caviar will NOT be responsible for any lost tokens. In case of any issues, your tokens may not be recoverable. Please log into https://tokensale.caviar.io and double check your address.

When will the instructions be sent out about what to do to get the tokens? I participated in the promotion of the project, but I did not receive any letters for the verification procedure!
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Activity: 462
How about something in relation to the first missed deadline of being in an exchange by end of February rather than posting a link from January 3. Huh
Unfortunately, it is the normal situation after every project. Every deadline is missed. I think they are working. I hope on it.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
Activity: 322
Merit: 217
"Team are getting ready to distribute their CAV tokens." But they don`t give any date, when distribution should take place. So, from what i understand, even investors has still not received their tokens, let alone bounty supporters. Russian teams are famous with delaying business processes, for example Encryptotel. But i`m hoping that Caviar will not follow their example.
Learn more about technology called sidechains that promises to make it easier to move tokens across blockchains without the need for a third party:
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/sidechains-why-these-researchers-think-they-solved-key-piece-puzzle/
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
The funds collected and soft cap reached. Congratulations.

What about some updates from Caviar team? The last update dated 1st Feb in the blog.

Please guys give some freshness and confidence to your investors.
Token distribution will be according to the schedule

Does anybody know when will be tha token distribution for all bounty participants? I hope, everything will be good with this operation Roll Eyes

No up to date information about payments will be made at a fast pace but you should wait for accurate information from manager campaign or Dev.

Thank you for the information you have been given about when the payment will be made and it's time to wait for the payment to be made. Wink
Cryptocurrency the year ahead: everything you need to know! http://bit.ly/2GLbfpK
Token distribution will be according to the schedule

Does anybody know when will be tha token distribution for all bounty participants? I hope, everything will be good with this operation Roll Eyes

No up to date information about payments will be made at a fast pace but you should wait for accurate information from manager campaign or Dev.

Pages:
Jump to: