Pages:
Author

Topic: 💪[ANN][PRE-SALE] CAVIAR: De-Risking Your Crypto Investments With Real Estate💪 - page 44. (Read 98861 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Thanks bircoin!

It tried many estate project chances. This project is much better than the planting and promotion. Good luck.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
It tried many estate project chances. This project is much better than the planting and promotion. Good luck.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Like your project. Especially the title is fancy   Cheesy

Thanks!!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Like your project. Especially the title is fancy   Cheesy
Why Caviar is bound to succeed?

Let the facts speak for themselves:

5 Year Track Record: Caviar is the successor to Caviar Capital LP, a real estate lending fund operating since 2013. Our team has built successful companies, made successful investments, and managed a fund with great returns for investors. Over the past 5 years, Caviar Capital has been providing financing for real estate development projects in the Northeastern United States with 0% default rate and 0 late payments, consistently outperforming S&P 500 Real Estate  and S&P 500 Bond indices by over 300%

Backed by stable assets: Cryptocurrency investors need a safe haven token that can withstand volatility and bear markets

Immediate Profit Sharing: We deploy funds and start profit sharing payments in the first quarter following close of the token sale, 75% of all profits will go back to the community

Guaranteed Liquidity: 5% of our profits will be used to re-purchase tokens on exchanges to provide our token holders additional liquidity

Compliance: We have a strong legal and compliance team and are following all regulations in order for your investment to never be questioned

Utility: Caviar is building a crowdfunding platform which will enable real estate developers to raise short term capital, and allow Caviar investors to earn additional profit by staking their tokens

Diversification in a single token: Caviar will reduce risk and provide diversification via exposure to two uncorrelated asset classes

Thanks DarkGoddess! Join Caviar!

Good idea I already noticed a few places in the world where you can buy houses for btc.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Stars can't shine without darkness.
Good idea I already noticed a few places in the world where you can buy houses for btc.
Thanks hush!
We believe that there are significant reasons for the project success!

Just some more facts to consider: Caviar already has a 5 year track record in successfully managing a real estate debt fund, as well as successfully trading cryptocurrencies and investing in winning ICOs. Over the past 5 years, Caviar Capital has been providing financing for real estate development projects in the Northeastern United States with 0% default rate and 0 late payments, consistently outperforming S&P 500 Real Estate  and S&P 500 Bond indices by over 300%

I read your last blog update as well after finished reading all available information about the project and potential it contains at opening page of this thread. This is something very serious if this happens this combination can be good bet for everyone to get huge profit both prpject as well as investors. I will looking and reading more about it.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
I read your last blog update as well after finished reading all available information about the project and potential it contains at opening page of this thread. This is something very serious if this happens this combination can be good bet for everyone to get huge profit both prpject as well as investors. I will looking and reading more about it.
Important Info About Caviar

Presale Start: November 28th, 2017
Discounts: up to 30%
Token Sale Start: Dec 12th

Investor presentation: https://s3.amazonaws.com/caviar-presentations/CaviarInvestorPresentation_Final.pdf
Thanks Dimyumy17! Follow our news!

project about the best housing I have ever known and also I strongly believe in dev who menagani project and I will wait for news of the bounty of the project if held I will follow
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
project about the best housing I have ever known and also I strongly believe in dev who menagani project and I will wait for news of the bounty of the project if held I will follow
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Зaxoжy нa caйт:
Пoxoжe, этoт дoмeн
eщe нe пoдключeн к caйтy.
Этo вaш дoмeн?
Bы мoжeтe лeгкo пoдключить eгo к cвoeмy Wix-caйтy:
Зaйдитe нa Wix.com > Бизнec-вepcия > Дoмeны
Кликнитe пo ccылкe «Иcпoльзyйтe coбcтвeнный дoмeн».
Cлeдyйтe инcтpyкциям пo пoдключeнию.
Hyжнa пoмoщь?
Пoжaлyйcтa, cвяжитecь c нaшeй cлyжбoй пoддepжки

Please use https://www.caviar.io
Pages:
Jump to: