Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][PRE-SALE] 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔 - page 3. (Read 3954 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Vitalik Buterin: Ethereum will process 1 million transactions per second

The project will achieve great victories and a lot of attention!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Vitalik Buterin: Ethereum will process 1 million transactions per second

Activity: 99
Since June 18, Japan will introduce a direct ban on all anonymous crypto-currencies.
The initiator of such harsh measures is the Financial Services Agency (FSA) of Japan. Earlier, the agency recommended that local crypto-exchange exchanges exclude altcoyins from the listing, providing a sufficient degree of anonymity for end users. It's about Monero (XMR), Zcash (ZEC), Dash (DASH) and Augur (REP).

Well I don't think they can actually ban anonymous crypto-currencies, but they can prevent Japanese exchanges for trading them. Japanese  buyers will just use exchanges not located in Japan to get there anonymous crypto.

This is a trend. I think that soon all stock exchanges will be banned from selling anonymous coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Since June 18, Japan will introduce a direct ban on all anonymous crypto-currencies.
The initiator of such harsh measures is the Financial Services Agency (FSA) of Japan. Earlier, the agency recommended that local crypto-exchange exchanges exclude altcoyins from the listing, providing a sufficient degree of anonymity for end users. It's about Monero (XMR), Zcash (ZEC), Dash (DASH) and Augur (REP).

Well I don't think they can actually ban anonymous crypto-currencies, but they can prevent Japanese exchanges for trading them. Japanese  buyers will just use exchanges not located in Japan to get there anonymous crypto.
Activity: 99
Thanks for the opportunity. I will definitely participate in the pre-sale. Why buy tokens only at ETH?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Two good ideas. Is it already included in white paper or just being discussed?

Rather, the second, than the first.
Activity: 64
You can explain popularly, how can you make payments anonymously on a public blockchain?
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
Two good ideas. Is it already included in white paper or just being discussed?
Activity: 38

Anonymous crypto currency will be banned. State security services will not allow their existence.
The significance of this anonymizer for the community will increase with each such news!
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Activity: 394
You can develop such a functional?  Huh

Yes. We can develop such a functional.

Then there will be no anonymity?

If we set ourselves such a goal, then we can achieve anonymity and when transferring the currency to the bank accounts!

Nothing is impossible!
This of course would not be bad, but I think in this case there will be a lot of problems for the owners,whose accounts will receive an anonymous transfer,I think such transactions will be further checked and all this will take a long time!
Activity: 69
You can develop such a functional?  Huh

If we set ourselves such a goal, then we can achieve anonymity and when transferring the currency to the bank accounts!

Nothing is impossible!

Will you add it to the white paper?
You can develop such a functional?  Huh

Nothing is impossible!
Activity: 38

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
Ethereum is not really anonymous, you have to sell your tokens, you eventually need to go through the exchange, and the exchange they record your personal information.It is not easy to be a true anonymizer and I hope you will succeed.

In this case, your address and your bank account (card account, account in the payment system, etc.) are linked. Means and sources of ETH receipt can be tracked.
Use Ethereum Anonymizer and curious will only know the fact of exchanging Ether from an address without a transaction history.

Can you make an ETH exchange and withdraw money to a bank card?
Ethereum is not really anonymous, you have to sell your tokens, you eventually need to go through the exchange, and the exchange they record your personal information.It is not easy to be a true anonymizer and I hope you will succeed.

In this case, your address and your bank account (card account, account in the payment system, etc.) are linked. Means and sources of ETH receipt can be tracked.
Use Ethereum Anonymizer and curious will only know the fact of exchanging Ether from an address without a transaction history.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
Do you add all the functions of MetaMask to Satoshi Wallet?

Yes. Satoshi Wallet will have all the functionality.
Pages:
Jump to: