Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][PRE-SALE] 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔 - page 8. (Read 3954 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 16
Andreessen Horowitz is a tech VC firm that invests in software eating the world  https://a16z.com/about/contact/

You propose to invite him to invest in the project?
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
Andreessen Horowitz is a tech VC firm that invests in software eating the world  https://a16z.com/about/contact/
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Future belongs to utility based tokens and we will see less or seamless role of any type of anonymous coin or token. Japan has already started to put pressure on exchanges to drop support for big three markets based on anonymous technology behind them. How will be find suitable place in changing environment being anonymous ?

That's too much of a general statement. Utility tokens will play a big role but also tokenized securities will play a big role.

This is our plus. No one can remove the ether from the exchanges. Although he will be anonymous with the help of our Satoshi Wallet.

Is the Satoshi Wallet fully decentralized or do you have sensitive data where you can identify who sends what to whom?

That's a good question.

Currently, an auxiliary smart contract is engaged in encryption. Since the developers know the encryption algorithm, it means that decrypting the data is not a problem. This is true only for developers.

The introduction of an external source of entropy and the improvement of the system of
smart contracts to ensure a higher level of anonymity. Implementation of a system for
enhancing the cryptographic strength of a smart contract involving community members
(payment in ETH) - 80 days

After we have completed this item of the Roadmap, no one will be able to find out "who", "what", "how much" and "to whom" it sends with the help of Satoshi Wallet.

Thank you for the answer. I think it's important to know how strong the privacy of a service really is. Does that "80 days" mean that you will have that item implemented within 80 days?

Yes. We will follow the road map.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
Future belongs to utility based tokens and we will see less or seamless role of any type of anonymous coin or token. Japan has already started to put pressure on exchanges to drop support for big three markets based on anonymous technology behind them. How will be find suitable place in changing environment being anonymous ?

That's too much of a general statement. Utility tokens will play a big role but also tokenized securities will play a big role.

This is our plus. No one can remove the ether from the exchanges. Although he will be anonymous with the help of our Satoshi Wallet.

Is the Satoshi Wallet fully decentralized or do you have sensitive data where you can identify who sends what to whom?

That's a good question.

Currently, an auxiliary smart contract is engaged in encryption. Since the developers know the encryption algorithm, it means that decrypting the data is not a problem. This is true only for developers.

The introduction of an external source of entropy and the improvement of the system of
smart contracts to ensure a higher level of anonymity. Implementation of a system for
enhancing the cryptographic strength of a smart contract involving community members
(payment in ETH) - 80 days

After we have completed this item of the Roadmap, no one will be able to find out "who", "what", "how much" and "to whom" it sends with the help of Satoshi Wallet.

Thank you for the answer. I think it's important to know how strong the privacy of a service really is. Does that "80 days" mean that you will have that item implemented within 80 days?
Hi. Has unsold sth been burned?

After the ICO, the last round of the swap will be activated.

What happened to STH who participated in the swap?

STH who participated in the swap transferred to the addresses of the two founders of the project. You can see that they remain at these addresses until now. It is important to know that in accordance with the logic of a smart contract, only 500,000 ATH are allocated for bounty and swap. The rest of ATH can only be sold on the Pre-Sale and the Sale.
Not sold ATH will be destroyed or completely, or 80%. Depending on the achievement of a hard cap.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

What happened to STH who participated in the swap?

Activity: 99
The pre-sale is still on. A 50% bonus is waiting for us! )))
Activity: 19
Looks interesting! I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future  Wink
I do not understand the low activity of the community. Is not anonymous transmission of Ether necessary for anyone?
Hello, who can I talk to about investing?

I will answer all your questions.
Merit: 172
Great project and looking forward to this project to have a big success in the near future. goodluck to this project and goodluck to dev.

I couldn't agree more, I'm surprised there isn't more traffic at the moment.  Anyonmous eth transfers for ethereum and tokens will truly be a game changer in the crypto world.
Activity: 5
Great project and looking forward to this project to have a big success in the near future. goodluck to this project and goodluck to dev.
Activity: 1
It will be interesting to see the further development of the project
Activity: 3
Quite not a bad idea, I like to see what comes out of it
Activity: 5
Ethereum is not really anonymous, you have to sell your tokens, you eventually need to go through the exchange, and the exchange they record your personal information.It is not easy to be a true anonymizer and I hope you will succeed.

Here I agree with you, but it is the only project that gives hope for anonymity

Such projects many if that Grin

Silly hope  just have to wait that's all

Ah Yes time will tell
Activity: 30
Such an interesting project! How can I join your referral program?
Activity: 4
Ethereum is not really anonymous, you have to sell your tokens, you eventually need to go through the exchange, and the exchange they record your personal information.It is not easy to be a true anonymizer and I hope you will succeed.

Silly hope  just have to wait that's all
Activity: 4

Pages:
Jump to: