Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PRE SALE LIVE🚀TRANSCODIUM - The Decentralization of Transcoding Platform ⭐ - page 7. (Read 26402 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
could you give me more infor to know more about this project?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Activity: 57
awesome. hope you guys success
According to YouTube mobile video consumption grows by 100% every year. As the demand for media content will grow, the demand for transcoding will grow.

Transcodium brings the solution to provide cheaper and faster transcoding service.

The Token sale is live, We are about to close the Third stage of the token sale which means there are only a few tokens left with a 10% discount.

Buy Now: https://transcodium.com/

We all look forward to the finished product. I wanna to see its capabilities.

We are working on the product and will be making it live when it is ready
Thank you all for your support. Do join our telegram group here: https://t.me/transcodium
Activity: 27
Activity: 40
It seems very interesting to get involved. Smiley
progress report?

Which progress report you are talking about ? Bounty or Token Sale ?
Activity: 31
What date should i move my TNS token to ERC-20 wallet?

You will be able to do so by the end of the token sale, 30th April
Now many similar projects are enough. I think that the project can be distinguished only by the quality of services provided, which is not present in other projects.

Transcodium is first to introduce decentralized transcoding service, we have made some good progress since our pre-sale. Must join our telegram for updates
https://t.me/transcodium
Why would someone prefer Transcodium over cloud-based transcoding?

Transcodium will lower the cost of transcoding as the entire work will be distributed across the network and no huge servers are needed, distribution of the file will also let miners parallelly work on the same file resulting in a faster speed of transcoding as compared to the current transcoders. Transcodium is also going to give a price range to select from, which means you get what you pay for.
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
What date should i move my TNS token to ERC-20 wallet?
Transcodium Token Status:

Price: $0.338
Minimum Purchase: 100 TNS
Total Token Sold: >24.6 Million TNS
Total Supply: 120,000,000
Burn: Burn for unsold tokens
Use: Mode of payment on the Transcodium Platform
How Does Mining work in Transcodium?

In general, the miner guesses random to generate the perfect hash to create blocks of valid transactions. So you can say there is always a probability for a miner that he might guess it first or might not.

In Transcodium, they have a sure shot as for every successful conversion they do, they get rewarded for the work they did. They don't need to waste their resources for guessing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 394
Merit: 129
Pages:
Jump to: