Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]PRE SALE LIVE🚀TRANSCODIUM - The Decentralization of Transcoding Platform ⭐ - page 10. (Read 26402 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Hay DEV why facebook reports form the same as the form of the report on Twitter, I've been reporting on facebook yesterday, for week 5 and 6, but the amount of the bets I am in week 5 and 6 have not increased, I was confused, why do many people still report on its work in the THREAD of your project?Please explain so that another member is not confused,
Hello, please post your query to the telegram group here: https://t.me/joinchat/F102oE7aen8UsmlA-UXcBg
Activity: 182
Hay DEV why facebook reports form the same as the form of the report on Twitter, I've been reporting on facebook yesterday, for week 5 and 6, but the amount of the bets I am in week 5 and 6 have not increased, I was confused, why do many people still report on its work in the THREAD of your project?Please explain so that another member is not confused,
https://i.imgur.com/eWXENlJ.jpg

One of our participants asked us "What happened in January? Tell me about the progress you did."

So here it is some of the milestones that we achieved.

- Pre token generation event started.
- Voila, John McAfee recognized and appreciated us.
- We started our android app development.
- Introduced 2FA and launched internal token transfer mechanism
- And we reached our soft-cap, Thank you for the support.
- Partnership with TokenTarget.
- We sold out our pre token generation tokens.
- Our team went to Shanghai for HLWCHAIN event.
- Token Contract audit report released.
- Token Contract information went public on Etherscan.

That is one month with Transcodium are you a part of the family?

https://transcodium.com
I am very proud to be part of the family TRANSCODIUM, may it be successful, I will always wait for good news from this project, I follow the facebook campaign

Thank you

One of our participants asked us "What happened in January? Tell me about the progress you did."

I am very proud to be part of the family TRANSCODIUM, may it be successful, I will always wait for good news from this project, I follow the facebook campaign

Activity: 112
Merit: 2
This project seems to be interesting. I've red that the soft cap is already reached. But why there is such weak activity in this thread? In seems unusual.

Sorry if you felt there is a less activity here we will work on it, we are most active in our telegram group. Thanks.
Thank you very much for your reply. It is not a problem I will connect join telegram group and get info their. Thanks!
This project seems to be interesting. I've red that the soft cap is already reached. But why there is such weak activity in this thread? In seems unusual.

Sorry if you felt there is a less activity here we will work on it, we are most active in our telegram group. Thanks.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
I've read that John McAfee joins Transcodium as adviser.  No matter how you look at him but having a famous figure onboard is always a good result for the project and a positive signal for investors.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
the concept of the TRANSCODIUM project is a good one that aims to provide the first peer to peer blockchain and transcoding media, editing and a decentralized distribution platform with high quality and reliable computing power at an affordable price.
Activity: 30
Project looking interested..Great idea
Merit: 100
Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
TOP-3 Ongoing ICO 18-24 Jan. according to our readers

Our readers are dedicated cryptocurrency enthusiasts and fans of blockchain technology. We provide them with the ability to express their opinion regularly. Let’s check top three ongoing ICO according to our readers.

1. Transcodium
The global video streaming software market size is expected to grow from USD 3.25 Billion in 2017 to USD 7.50 Billion by 2022. Transcodium aims to provide the first peer-to-peer blockchain based and decentralized media transcoding, editing and distribution platform with high quality and reliable computational power at a very affordable price.

2. Scorum
Scorum is the first sports social media powered by blockchain. It’s specialized for creating sports content and provides fans with the freedom to shape their own information space and get rewarded for expressing themselves and sharing their passion for sports.

3. Viola.AI
Harnessing on Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and trustless Smart Contracts, Viola.AI is set to revolutionize the dating and relationship space in the world. She will be the first dating and relationship A.I. that evolves with the users - creating a global and borderless full loop solution from dating, courtship, relationship to marriage. With the capability to perform deep learning about each user’s personality, background and behaviour, Viola.AI can give them the most relevant and valuable advice, as well as proactively prompt couples before any important relationship milestones and help them solve their challenges early.

https://hype.codes/top-3-ongoing-ico-18-24-jan-according-our-readers?utm_source=telegram.me&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=lets-check-which-ongoing-icos-from-11th
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
I invested with this project. I like the concept and program. Good luck transcodium.
Target price on December 2018 $25USD/Transcodium.
Supply only 120Million.

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
XRPConnect

Thanks for the feedback
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
What I like about Transcodium, first of all they are ahead of the schedule according the road map.Secondly the company is registered and verified. At last their existing product will meet the demand on market.

thank you for your feedback
Merit: 100
Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
What I like about Transcodium, first of all they are ahead of the schedule according the road map.Secondly the company is registered and verified. At last their existing product will meet the demand on market.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
I invested with this project. I like the concept and program. Good luck transcodium.
Target price on December 2018 $25USD/Transcodium.
Supply only 120Million.

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
XRPConnect
Activity: 221
Merit: 11
This project for transfer with supersonic speed even large files fixed fast will be very useful for everyone good luck
Pages:
Jump to: