Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] ⚡✈️🏥 MEDIPEDIA - Innovation of Medical Tourism platform ⚡✈️🏥 - page 15. (Read 2287 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Take the risk, invest only what you are willing to lose and always do your own research before investing.
Activity: 32
 I wondered why market was going to hell so long… i don’t have money to invest in ICO
Activity: 50
Can I choose what data should I share with the system, and what should be hidden?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
a project on health made by MEDIPEDIA, the purpose of which they created glorious for patients because the patients could know medical information quickly
Activity: 103
Hi. Can I upload data from other devices that collect health data to your app?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
The idea seems rather hopeful. Vigilant results, flawless job, very nice idea.

i would be very happy if this idea will turn into reality. people need this kind of services. hope, they will reach out a lot of people once this platform starts to function. medical field is like a multi-billion dollar industry, time to cater the medical services even to ordinary individuals.
Activity: 76
This project looks very promising and the website is really informative. There are many medical and healthcare related projects out there, however this project's aim is not only confine in the city but in worldwide scale. This can give a win-win situation on both users and medical providers. Even though it is still under development but have a great future.
Activity: 79
Hi, Which factor is the determining factor one for increase of value of tokens?
Activity: 76
Will I be able to evaluate the quality of services provided by doctors working on this platform?
Activity: 104
Which encryption standard will be used when issuing MEP tokens?
Activity: 97
Can several family members use the same MEP account at the same time?
Activity: 75
Do you accept experts’ qualification certificates of any country or do are there any restrictions?
Activity: 71
All pharmacy activities very tied with government and their regulations, basically, appeal as a standard for the entire environment. Do you have any negotiation or pre-agreements with any govermets about implementation of your platform?
copper member
Activity: 322
A Cryptocurrency Encyclopedia
Activity: 294
I really like these features of this project: Price Transparency , Highly Reliable, Easy to Access, Service on the go, Medical tourism. There have been many blockchain medicine projects already but this one can prove to be a strong competitor to existing projects.
Activity: 101
Will it be possible to use one’s tablet as storage for MEP data?
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
Does the insurance company need my consent to view the data from the MEP smart contract?
copper member
Can MEP users select data that will be automatically transferred to hospitals if a person enters the hospital unconscious?

Hi mohammedhwang,

Thanks for your interest, We really appreciate your words. Of course you can, The Medipedia platform utilizes the power of blockchain to decentralize the patients’ records and data so that they can be conveniently accessed by medical institutions and doctors to get a correct analysis of the patient's’ condition and provide treatments accordingly. The platform can also be used by medical consumers for finding and connecting with reliable and cost-effective healthcare services in a region.

And I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
copper member
Hi, guys.
You need to add token details to let participants to join the business!

Hi Lesitpusurf,

Thanks for your interest and support, We really appreciate your words and input. And I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
copper member
thanks so much. I will read carefully the WP

Hi mastery.jimmy,

Thanks for your interest and support, We really appreciate your words and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Pages:
Jump to: