Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] ⚡✈️🏥 MEDIPEDIA - Innovation of Medical Tourism platform ⚡✈️🏥 - page 19. (Read 2287 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Blockchain in health field is becoming popular and this is the third or fourth project in this category. I need to look for whitepaper and other information to see what is the unique selling point in this project when compared to the other projects. In the first glance, this is interesting. Most interesting point is this project also have bounty campaign
Activity: 98
Does this project really need to be on a blockchain and if you think so, convince me why it should be on the blockchain, thank you.
Activity: 252
I see the MEP project is very interesting, but the market competition is very high and the concept of health projects very much. I'm sure an experienced team of developers will be successful

Indeed the concept of Medipedia is good and has a lot of competition in health, this is a challenge for the team to be able to win the hearts of investors, and certainly, the team has special expertise to handle this.
Activity: 91
 Is it available for  US citizens ?
Activity: 93
this project looking interesting and you already launched bounty campaign on your project.  how long will this project run and does this project have a good future? I want to see the progress of your project and see its success in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
the humane concept must be fully supported, with the entry of your project in blockcahain I am sure all health systems will be well controlled
Activity: 50
Do you have a working prototype of the project?
Activity: 103
in which  countries do you plan to develop? except those you plan in your Website.  I think that such projects are very necessary for people, I hope you will succeed
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
I think i've already asked this here, but seem to have no reply.
what's the advantage between Medipedia and other competitors already on the market or with project already on-going?? like for example Digipharm?
cheers
Activity: 89
 it sounds very promissing with this project, MEP tokens evolved based on the need of transaction services in the field of health. because we know that the cost for doctors and for the current treatment is very expensive, and in fact the development for the above solutions is required facilities that care both sides .
and hopefully with the MEP platform will be very useful for those who need it
Activity: 89
that you already have a real business flatform so you're not starting from scratch. But my question regarding how to educate the users is somewhat like how users will adapt your platform? A lot of them are new to crypto or better yet, no idea at all. So will you address that kind of scenario?
Activity: 81
Health mutual assistance has been rising rapidly in recent years and the market of it is vastitude. i want to know how about market competition?
Activity: 50
 And how will you protect the data you get? You will basically know exactly what your users do?
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
the concept of health is already a lot of success if the project joins the blockchain, the rise of the mafia in the health world, blockchain will bridge the project connected with consumers. your choice is correct when joining cryptocurrency. welcome to join us
Activity: 113
Do you have a user base of doctors in your MVP?
Activity: 113
First of all congratulations for  idea about healthcare , i  see that you are working hard to achieve great things, I join you to support them and that together you can achieve everything that we propose, continue developing the project and achieve our dream
copper member
Activity: 322
A Cryptocurrency Encyclopedia
copper member
Activity: 322
A Cryptocurrency Encyclopedia
Looks is a huge project. I will see the project success and go to the moon.

Hi Na xter,

Thanks for your interest and support. If you have any questions/ concerns about our project, please join with us at Telegram

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Pages:
Jump to: