Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭕️⭕️[ANN][PRE-SALE]⭕️⭕️ MONOPOLY first decentralized investment blockchain platform - page 13. (Read 2418 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I wish this project grows well and ideally.
Spotless design, credible design,  detailed and profitable website.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Try again
Try again
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Activity: 26
Greetings, dev's.
Waiting for something more interesting here.
Rational activity, riveting approach!
Activity: 122
Try again

Why do I do the completed airdrop task but when I check the balance on telegraph bot is 0 MNP
Token limit for airdrop - 1 200 000 MNP and there were more than 100k participants, so it's over, that's the reason i guess
me was done from the day 20 months 6
Then try to check the balance later

Why do I do the completed airdrop task but when I check the balance on telegraph bot is 0 MNP
Token limit for airdrop - 1 200 000 MNP and there were more than 100k participants, so it's over, that's the reason i guess
me was done from the day 20 months 6
Try again

Try again
Thanks
I wish that the plan will perform all that has been planned. Very nice activity, amazing results!  Good luck all!
Activity: 53
I wish that the plan will perform all that has been planned. Very nice activity, amazing results!  Good luck all!
Try again

Can you tell me what is the soft-cap and hard-cap for the MNP project?
soft-cap 1000000$
hard-cap 25000000$
Activity: 101

Can you tell me what is the soft-cap and hard-cap for the MNP project?

What if it turns out to be a scam coin we will loose eventually our ENV tokens..
1. In the near future we will announce the placement of mnp futures on the exchange, 2. it is already 3 successful project of our seo
Has any thirth party rated this coin anywhere. Can you provide some recommendations?

I read on the internet "MNP tokens are non-refundable. The Company is not obligated to provide refunds to token holders in exchange for their MNP tokens in any form.". Can Someone explain?
Try again
Thank you
Wish you discover enough resources to cultivate your business!
 Good luck devs!
Activity: 22
Wish you discover enough resources to cultivate your business!
 Good luck devs!
Try again

What if it turns out to be a scam coin we will loose eventually our ENV tokens..
1. In the near future we will announce the placement of mnp futures on the exchange, 2. it is already 3 successful project of our seo

Pages:
Jump to: