Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭕️⭕️[ANN][PRE-SALE]⭕️⭕️ MONOPOLY first decentralized investment blockchain platform - page 11. (Read 2363 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
I have cleared the human captcha test.. when will the token be distributed??
Activity: 108
I did one of these confirm not human things just like this earlier with a bot and I received message back from telegram said bot saying thank you for confirming not human
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Try again
Thank you, Jatila
The business is very good and if you really do well in actualizing your plans, then I suppose it will be cool!
Try again
send me screenshot in pm

I have 210 MNP but I just confirmed / human and I have entered balance / balance and only see 10 MNP. So where did my 200 MNP go?
I'm not completely understand you

Admin, at blance there are 210 cards but i'm new to verification is not a robot and i am checking back lost 200 token and now in balance with 10 token?
Activity: 100

I have 210 MNP but I just confirmed / human and I have entered balance / balance and only see 10 MNP. So where did my 200 MNP go?

Admin, at blance there are 210 cards but i'm new to verification is not a robot and i am checking back lost 200 token and now in balance with 10 token?
Try again

Activity: 100
Try again
thank you
I think that this plan is pretty a lucrative investment at the present time.  Good luck team.
Try again
thak you. our admin will conect whith you
I have sent a request in telegram, waiting for your return.
Thoughtful business, excellence logo, a rather interesting logo!
Try again
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Where to verify that I'm a human

I laughed when read this for first time, do you mean to verify captcha or is there something error on the website?
Activity: 76
I clicked the link provided to verify that I'm a human but I don't understand the page ,please admin help me
Try again
thaank you
I've reviewed all the points of your business and everything is truly very good!
Try again
Thank you,
It's a crypto trade is rather interesting.
Very nice project, thoughtful design!  Good luck!
Try again

After successfully filling the captcha no confirmation
try to check balance, if you'll see "captcha passed" there - all is ok

After successfully filling the captcha no confirmation

Please the captcha is refusing to verify me
Try again
Activity: 113

Hi, I’ve confirm that I am human several times but not happens. Can you help me here admin?
try to check balance, if you'll see "captcha passed" there - all is ok
:
Yep...it’s ok now. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: