Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭕️⭕️[ANN][PRE-SALE]⭕️⭕️ MONOPOLY first decentralized investment blockchain platform - page 6. (Read 2358 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Try again

I exchanged my 80k TRM for 4.5mil MNP which was in the wallet they made.. a few days ago it was taken out and now I have 0 TRM and 0 MNP.
Our tech department is resolving your situation right now
Activity: 76
Merit: 0

I exchanged my 80k TRM for 4.5mil MNP which was in the wallet they made.. a few days ago it was taken out and now I have 0 TRM and 0 MNP.
Activity: 101
Try again
I have met all his requirements. Sir
make sure you fulfilled all the condition
Why my balance aint showing in the bot ?
Try again
make sure you fulfilled all the condition
Why my balance aint showing in the bot ?
Try again
Good morning fellows! Looks very interesting! Vigilant website, interesting website!
thank you
It looks of this idea will be preferably in the near future! Riveting design, amazing website, logical job.  Good luck guys.
Activity: 13
Good morning fellows! Looks very interesting! Vigilant website, interesting website!
Activity: 13
It looks of this idea will be preferably in the near future! Riveting design, amazing website, logical job.  Good luck guys.
Activity: 113
Excuse me, but I can't find you on the icobench. Why is that?
Try again
I think it is already company's business
Ok and would they become less useless in monopoly hands?
If you think EVN tokens are useless - then it is in your interest to exchange them for MNPs
I mean envion is doing very bad how can monopoly pretend to collect it for a value way higher that it’s curent charting ...
Activity: 108
Ok and would they become less useless in monopoly hands?
If you think EVN tokens are useless - then it is in your interest to exchange them for MNPs
I mean envion is doing very bad how can monopoly pretend to collect it for a value way higher that it’s curent charting ...
Try again
I realy don’t understand the point of colecting EVN token if it’s not for scaming purposes can someone explain this here ?
Try again
thank you, SpearsChristopher
It's a crypto exchange is very nice. Engaging business, assured vision.  Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: