Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭕️⭕️[ANN][PRE-SALE]⭕️⭕️ MONOPOLY first decentralized investment blockchain platform - page 7. (Read 2357 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
It's a crypto exchange is very nice. Engaging business, assured vision.  Good luck.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Try again
will be announced after, official listing is after the end of ico/ october
When will be the launch in exchange?
Activity: 114
Try again
 the aidrop is over, BUT  you can take part in our bounty program! Click here for details: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--4496777
how can i get airdrop. free token
Activity: 101
Try again
just wait a bit
There is no respond from the bot after i conplete the captcha
How do i know that i have passed the human test
Activity: 32
I am interested on this plan. I'll wait this to look what is going to happen!
 Good luck all.
There is no respond from the bot after i conplete the captcha
How do i know that i have passed the human test
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
MONOPOLY will be able to unite investors from different parts of the world!  I am sure that MONOPOLY will easily be able to realize itself in the market!
Try again
Good night,  hokuchii
Good night, team.
Looking for something above amusing here! Thoughtful project, interesting design!
Activity: 28
Good night, team.
Looking for something above amusing here! Thoughtful project, interesting design!
Try again
Thank you
Hello. I got in this business. I'm interested to see how the founders perform the business!
Try again

Why are you spamming other channels with tons of fake accounts trying to promote your ICO? It's giving you a bad name.. A new member joins, says something like "it's true, you can exchange your tokens to get monopoly", or "I'm definitely exchanging to monopoly", and then when you try and talk to that person there is no answer? It's because they're a bot.. So, why resort to this kind of advertisement?
this is the first time I've heard about the spam this kind. I do not think that the project has anything to do with this
I tried to forward a bunch of the messages as an example from my other account, but I was instantly banned. I guess I triggered an automatic ban for forwarding too many messages? I can share examples with you..
I saw your examples already
Activity: 137

Why are you spamming other channels with tons of fake accounts trying to promote your ICO? It's giving you a bad name.. A new member joins, says something like "it's true, you can exchange your tokens to get monopoly", or "I'm definitely exchanging to monopoly", and then when you try and talk to that person there is no answer? It's because they're a bot.. So, why resort to this kind of advertisement?
this is the first time I've heard about the spam this kind. I do not think that the project has anything to do with this
I tried to forward a bunch of the messages as an example from my other account, but I was instantly banned. I guess I triggered an automatic ban for forwarding too many messages? I can share examples with you..
Try again

Activity: 137

Try again
Pages:
Jump to: