Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] THEKEY -- UNLOCK THE FUTURE - page 30. (Read 29088 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 07:17:08 PM
But it's these inexperienced people who then go and complan crypto is a scam simply because they lost money. Word of mouth increases negative media reports that will hurt the market in the long run. Also, people are getting scammed by tradesrs over here in Australia. All i mean is that they need to do some reserach before investing, which many are not (then they whinge why something isn't going up immediately.
Activity: 280
February 11, 2018, 07:16:22 PM
Because if it grows from 300sat to 450sat in a day or a few hours it won’t stay there but if you play the smart game like whales do you will be rewarded by getting more coins
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 11, 2018, 04:43:13 PM
Thekey clients/customers is massive, millions. I believe over the long run, it can generates lots of revenue and value for investors. Not investment advice, but fundamentals should remain the same. Price follows values.
February 11, 2018, 04:41:39 PM
Guys they can’t be listed on exchanges that aren’t NEP-5 compatible. Kucoin is the only major one that is right now. As other exchanges catch up, it will be listed there. Relax and be more knowledgeable about your investments.

If you believe in Thekey, then patient should pays off in the long run.
February 11, 2018, 04:40:31 PM
just one thing, if you look at EVERY DAMN SINGLE crypto channels, all of them are saying "we will moon once we get listed on binance!! boooo" stuff

what goes up fast will goes down fast, and vice versa. However, its value is what ultimately will maintain and rise Thekey token price.
February 11, 2018, 04:39:00 PM
Guys they can’t be listed on exchanges that aren’t NEP-5 compatible. Kucoin is the only major one that is right now. As other exchanges catch up, it will be listed there. Relax and be more knowledgeable about your investments.

Binance is compatible with nep5, if nep5 project applies and passes review, the will gladly list. So stop being an arrogant person.

As time passes, Thekey value increases and other exchanges should be line up to add Thekey)
February 11, 2018, 04:38:07 PM
Some people don't ever read whitepaper, so you don't expect any coin to never dump. It's a free market.

This is a legit project, its value should increase with time.
February 11, 2018, 04:37:30 PM
Hi, Can anyone tell me how much NEO or Gas i must have for 1 time transfer TKY token ?
You dont need much, think its like 0.1 neo/gas
February 11, 2018, 04:36:57 PM
This coin is about to absolutely take off

Kucoin add PLUS partnership with 75 billion dollar chinese firm in 1 day.

#moon

This is a solid project, solid team, strong financial, I can see Thekey rise and become even more dominant with time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
February 11, 2018, 11:09:02 AM
Hi, Can anyone tell me how much NEO or Gas i must have for 1 time transfer TKY token ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 116
February 11, 2018, 10:20:05 AM

Binance is compatible with nep5, if nep5 project applies and passes review, the will gladly list. So stop being an arrogant person.
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
February 11, 2018, 10:05:12 AM
I read the white paper and really wanted to participate in the ICO but couldn't get a place. It's the challenge with alot of ICOs at the moment, so what ends up happening is that you end up being loyal to the ICOs you can get into rather than the ICO you want to get in to. Having said that TKY is one of the few post-ICO purchases that I'm planning on making, just because it's still reasonably priced and I beleive in the token's role in the ecosystem.

you can now buy this token on the exchange.
at the moment the price is more than attractive, the conditions are even better than at the beginning of the Ico.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
February 11, 2018, 10:01:03 AM
May I know the reason why this tky now below ICO price??? Coz all my other ICO before this at least gave me 2-10x profit just after launched....and steadily around 2-6x from ICO price...but tky is below than ICO now????any good reason???I want to buy it but scare.....
The situation that I am watching on market with tky is alarming... I hope this is due to a correction in the market, although many tokens have not fallen in price. Probably need to wait for the token on the best exchanges such as Binance

This happens not only with TKY.
With Alphacat almost the same thing. ICO price 1 NEO = 5000 ACAT and now on Kucoin you can buy 0.775000 NEO = 5000 ACAT
Activity: 70
February 11, 2018, 06:28:55 AM
I read the white paper and really wanted to participate in the ICO but couldn't get a place. It's the challenge with alot of ICOs at the moment, so what ends up happening is that you end up being loyal to the ICOs you can get into rather than the ICO you want to get in to. Having said that TKY is one of the few post-ICO purchases that I'm planning on making, just because it's still reasonably priced and I beleive in the token's role in the ecosystem.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 06:27:01 AM
Some people don't ever read whitepaper, so you don't expect any coin to never dump. It's a free market.
I really want to read it but can't download. Do you have such problem?
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
February 11, 2018, 06:14:04 AM
Don't forget the market dumped by more than a half, between ICO and listing.

Still, almoste 100m$ of marketcap is pretty huge. As someone said before, this isn't a x100 promised. But you have a fantastic product, so if everything goes fine, your money is safe, long-term speaking.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 04:57:58 AM
May I know the reason why this tky now below ICO price??? Coz all my other ICO before this at least gave me 2-10x profit just after launched....and steadily around 2-6x from ICO price...but tky is below than ICO now????any good reason???I want to buy it but scare.....
The situation that I am watching on market with tky is alarming... I hope this is due to a correction in the market, although many tokens have not fallen in price. Probably need to wait for the token on the best exchanges such as Binance
Activity: 70
February 10, 2018, 11:41:28 PM
Until it hits 0.00022 neo it's still above ICO in my opinion.
I believe it's about 1.4 X on ICO compared to neo.
Which was the token it was sold with
I see..last month I tried to buy this tky..but I can't coz server too bz and they only allowed for 10k NEO for ICO..so I just leave it and will buy after list on exchanges...but i m a bit suprisr the price is below ICO....so that's why I'm asking is there any good reason....

There are alot of recent ICOs that are currently selling for under the ICO price. It's a combo of over-hype and the broader market crashing. Probably a healthy correction for ICOs I think.
Activity: 247
February 10, 2018, 11:19:09 PM
I see..last month I tried to buy this tky..but I can't coz server too bz and they only allowed for 10k NEO for ICO..so I just leave it and will buy after list on exchanges...but i m a bit suprisr the price is below ICO....so that's why I'm asking is there any good reason....
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 11:17:32 PM
Pages:
Jump to: