Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] THEKEY -- UNLOCK THE FUTURE - page 34. (Read 29090 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 05:39:21 PM
I was informed on their official telegram channel that February 6 TKY will be listed on Kucoin and this is undoubtedly the most important information for all major investors. I think the TKY price may soon reach $ 0.1 as soon as it is listed on Kucoin and surely people will tend to keep more than sell.

Thekey is one of the few ICO with a strong established team, have working product and already serving millions of people in China.

What price was on ICO and pre-sale? They will have own blockchain? I mean they going swap from Neo-token to mainnet?

At the moment, TKY will be running on Neo platform with their BDMI, actually already deployed with access to million of users. I believe that most of their million of customers with digital ID will be convert to and start using BDMI service.
February 02, 2018, 05:36:22 PM
I was just reading over ico-check.com and it is losing Binance and kucoin as carrying Thekey. Did I miss something. I thought I read kucoin only? Also these extra tokens that were oversold. What allocation will they be taken from to fill the orders?
Oversold tokens? there is an announcement that they will be listed on Kucoin on Feb 6.
February 02, 2018, 05:34:48 PM
Is it planned to add a TKY token to the Binance exchange?

Ther is announcement that TKY tokens will be distributed on Kucoin on Feb 6.
February 02, 2018, 05:33:51 PM
I dont see anything in my Neo Wallet, and this because distribution is still ongoing I guess? When do you expect to be listed on Kucoin and when should I expect to get my tokens?
As far as I know, TKY will be added to Kucoin on February 6th. I wonder if the current situation in the market will affect the decline in the price of TKY after the listing on the stock exchange?

I think they are distributing TKY tokens in batches this week.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 12:47:10 PM
I dont see anything in my Neo Wallet, and this because distribution is still ongoing I guess? When do you expect to be listed on Kucoin and when should I expect to get my tokens?
As far as I know, TKY will be added to Kucoin on February 6th. I wonder if the current situation in the market will affect the decline in the price of TKY after the listing on the stock exchange?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 07:05:20 AM
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 06:10:10 AM

Hopefully Huobi soon too!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 11:50:09 AM
I was just reading over ico-check.com and it is losing Binance and kucoin as carrying Thekey. Did I miss something. I thought I read kucoin only? Also these extra tokens that were oversold. What allocation will they be taken from to fill the orders?
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
February 01, 2018, 11:48:05 AM
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
February 01, 2018, 09:26:13 AM
I was informed on their official telegram channel that February 6 TKY will be listed on Kucoin and this is undoubtedly the most important information for all major investors. I think the TKY price may soon reach $ 0.1 as soon as it is listed on Kucoin and surely people will tend to keep more than sell.

Thekey is one of the few ICO with a strong established team, have working product and already serving millions of people in China.

What price was on ICO and pre-sale? They will have own blockchain? I mean they going swap from Neo-token to mainnet?
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 08:37:38 AM
The price of THEKEY seems good, and it has a lot of exchanges.
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
Why do some of these people say the price of tky is unknown at start of exchange if the token price is set by market cap and supply? Is it that people may purchase tokens at exorbitant rates?
Activity: 546
Merit: 116

THEKEY DMI (Dynamic Multi-dimension Identification) Deployed in Heilongjiang, potentially serving 38million users
http://asia.cointime.com/blockchain/10403.html

THEKEY is the only product that has been able to tap into existing government data of 210 million people in 66 cities authenticated on a real-time basis. The team has obtained 23 relevant copyrights, and 15 patents have been accepted by SIPO (State Intellectual Property office of the P.R.C).

Sounds very promising, i would like to see more good exchanges in the near future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
instructions how to cancel Thekey tokens and get a refund? Thekey is one of the strongest ID system, now incorporating blockchain technology to enable everyone access to digital ID. Due your diligence prior to canceling.
https://medium.com/@thekeyvip/instructions-on-how-to-cancel-your-tky-order-and-get-a-refund-7293d15ec8e2

THEKEY DMI (Dynamic Multi-dimension Identification) Deployed in Heilongjiang, potentially serving 38million users
http://asia.cointime.com/blockchain/10403.html
instructions how to cancel Thekey tokens and get a refund? Thekey is one of the strongest ID system, now incorporating blockchain technology to enable everyone access to digital ID. Due your diligence prior to canceling.
https://medium.com/@thekeyvip/instructions-on-how-to-cancel-your-tky-order-and-get-a-refund-7293d15ec8e2
Activity: 546
Merit: 116
When will be TheKey distributed and listed on exchanges?
I know SelfKey is a good project. Maybe this one is worth following too.

The devs said there will be instructions on how to send tky to wallets when distribution starts.

Distribution will begin after 1 feb and then listing on Kucoin 6 feb.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
6th february on kucoin if i remember right
Activity: 266
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
When will be TheKey distributed and listed on exchanges?
I know SelfKey is a good project. Maybe this one is worth following too.
Im looking for TheKey secretary Sophy. Any guess how I can contact her? Something went wrong apparently with my pledge. Im supposed to contact her, email support is being pretty confusing

Not sure who this is, but usually Thekey is more active on telegram, you might be able to get your answer there.
Pages:
Jump to: