Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] THEKEY -- UNLOCK THE FUTURE - page 7. (Read 29084 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I think the reason for the decline of TKY today is:
- Listing in coinrail exchange
- Release of locked tranches token (the last one)
- Drop of neo( I think it's related to China's cryptographic currency policy) and TKY's volume is too small to save its price in a down trend market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
is this TKY for real,,but website isnt updated. no news here?
Check their website and blogs for regular up to date info, they are on track comparing to most other crypto project with a compassionate and dedicated team
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Who thinks the key could hit $100 one day
Probably not. 3-10 dollars more reasonable
You are highly dreamistic, that would push Thekey marketcap to reach like 500billion, even surpassing ether and bitcoin, not realistic! 
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
IDV solutions like THEKEY streamline this process into an all-in-one digital identity solution. By storing a single identity on the blockchain.
Activity: 38
is this TKY for real,,but website isnt updated. no news here?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
it seems to me that the developers have approached meticulously fulfill all the conditions, I liked the project as it will collect all the data of people, as well as the data of the person.
Activity: 56
I do not think it may be too little, you can not be sure that you can not earn $ 100 a day, although you think this project is not good but it is not impossible, Andrewlop14
Good luck team, i hope it's will be successful
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Since TheKey is built on the NEO blockchain, is there a wallet that holds NEO coins like TheKey? Wanting to buy but dont want to leave on exchange
Activity: 17
Shocked peer to peer comparisaion of market place for trading of the new announcement.
Activity: 32
 :-\THEKEY Project is now developing a second generation IDV solution to generate undeniable and unalterable IDV results via its core technology — Blockchain Based Dynamic Multi-Dimension Identification (BDMI), which has obtained the national patents. It plays a vital role in the regulation of the blockchain industry by solving the fundamental problems of IDV services. Compared to other peers in IDV industry, who are also applying IDV into blockchain, BDMI has the following three advantages: more reliable results, lower cost and better user experience.
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
Activity: 30
TKY will be soon listed on LATOKEN Exchange. TKY/ETH and TKY/LA pairs will be available.
Deposit Start Time: 03:30p.m., August 1st, 2018 (GMT+03:00)
Trading Start Time: August 3rd, 2018 (GMT+03:00)
Start deposit now: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2ABpP4S"
Activity: 25
 LIKE TKY!!! 

I've been here since November and yes i did well because I sold and bought back 75+ times because I have an opinion, guess what? I was on point and I helped some people doing the same thing as me and they all have more tky now than when they started. Crypto is not like the stock exchange, we should all help each other and that's what I'm trying to do with my opinion....

I know you guys respond like your stung by a bee if a opinion is not in your way but maybe you should take a look in the mirror and ask yourself, maybe there is a chance that this guys is right.
Activity: 22
I have a question for The Key Devs... will the website be updated as well?
on June 30th, THEKEY, the Information Center of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security (MHRSS) and the China Social Insurance Association (CSIA) reached a cooperative agreement in researching social insurance blockchain applications, in support of which THEKEY Scientific Research Fund with USD $20 million was launched.
“The utilization of blockchain will indisputably bring a technical revolution in Chinese social insurance industry.” Mr. Xiaoyi Hu, former Vice Minister of MHRSS and Chairman of CSIA, stated at the kick-off meeting.
Activity: 33
Activity: 38
Looks like potential is huge. Why I am not able to see holders details in etherscan? Is it because it is on NEO platform?
How do I check how many token holders and their percentage?
I know. It should be listed on the exchange where the transaction is about. That's because they pick a place with no deals.
Activity: 23
Looks like potential is huge. Why I am not able to see holders details in etherscan? Is it because it is on NEO platform?
How do I check how many token holders and their percentage?
Activity: 29
so the chinese people live in pilot city have bought tkys to pay for their insurance pay? then from where, exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: