Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] THEKEY -- UNLOCK THE FUTURE - page 11. (Read 29084 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
I see on their site that BDMI's mainnet is launched. But where is their maiinet? They changed Nep5 tokens to own coins already or no?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
What I don't understand is : the price of the token is 33% lower then the ICO price. How can be the people so stupid to sell at this price?
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
This block chain project, which obtains personal sensitive data, will only usher in a good development only if the support and leadership of the government departments take place.

They have support from the government and lots big data in China, billion dollar companies partner with the key to develop and utilize blockchain identity
Price of TKY coins for the last month fell by more than 40%, it is interesting there are people who will wait for the price to return to the level of capitalization of 80-100 million?

its still in early stage of development, Thekey is a different beast, high caliber compared to most other ICO hype projects
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Price of TKY coins for the last month fell by more than 40%, it is interesting there are people who will wait for the price to return to the level of capitalization of 80-100 million?
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
This block chain project, which obtains personal sensitive data, will only usher in a good development only if the support and leadership of the government departments take place.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Can someone please confirm price of Neo conversion at ICO? Thanks in advance
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I think that this is a legit project, its value should increase with time.
Activity: 167
Great idea and great project. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
Just read the whitepaper, I like the way you aim at disrupting the freelancing industry, you guys might be a competitor to upwork.  Grin
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
interesting project i would like to join. any info how can i participate?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I am continuing to buy THEKEY at the cheapest price. When this project starts to be used across China and other countries, then people will race to buy THEKEY and the price will go to the moon. I can wait and I need more time to continue to accumulate

They did a big mistake at the start so i am not sure community can trust them again.

If i am not mistaken they raised 3.5x more as they initially stated they will raise. Yes maybe they are richer thanks to this act but it is not easy for people to trust this company again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 116
The KEY project develops an Identification Verification (IDV) tool based on Blockchain based dynamic multi-dimension identification (BDMI). Incorporates the use of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) which is specifically licensed by the Chinese government.
The main advantage of TKY is that the results are more reliable: support data is collected in real time, widely, accurately and reliably. The data will also be verified by the authorities through the government or other large organizations. A good project for long term investment.

Well said, Thekey is going to change blockchain Identity and provide authentic identity system for businesses, governemnt, etc....with a base of millions of users

Most Chinese projects are mainly locally in Asia, with a huge populations, this alone would make Thekey billion dollar project

In circulation only half of the total supplay of coins, when the rest of the coins will be released, will be even less. It is not very clear from what will happen price growth.
Activity: 98
It's looking like a great project. I see some promising thing and potential here. Wish you best of luck
Activity: 518
I am continuing to buy THEKEY at the cheapest price. When this project starts to be used across China and other countries, then people will race to buy THEKEY and the price will go to the moon. I can wait and I need more time to continue to accumulate
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
2,000,000 TKY for TKY Traders at the Bit-Z Trading event! Best of luck to traders at Bit-Z trading!
https://medium.com/@thekeyvip/2-000-000-tky-for-tky-traders-at-the-bit-z-trading-event-77dbb2786b74
Cryptonity
I have some question. How much token for 1 eth? Which exchanges are you planning?

go to coinmarketcap, you will find plenty of info there, including its website, price, where to buy,etc...such as Kucoin, IDEX,etc...

KUcoin, Swticheo Netwrok, HitBTC, etc...few exchanges where you can buy Thekey tokens, currently traded at about 1cent, great buy
Cryptonity
The KEY project develops an Identification Verification (IDV) tool based on Blockchain based dynamic multi-dimension identification (BDMI). Incorporates the use of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) which is specifically licensed by the Chinese government.
The main advantage of TKY is that the results are more reliable: support data is collected in real time, widely, accurately and reliably. The data will also be verified by the authorities through the government or other large organizations. A good project for long term investment.

Well said, Thekey is going to change blockchain Identity and provide authentic identity system for businesses, governemnt, etc....with a base of millions of users

Most Chinese projects are mainly locally in Asia, with a huge populations, this alone would make Thekey billion dollar project
Cryptonity
Interesting platform. It can be useful for all of us. Smiley

Of all the great projects out there, seems like Thekey is one of a few great projects where its still traded below its ICO price
Activity: 42
Interesting platform. It can be useful for all of us. Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: