Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE]🔑CRYDE🚘 A car raffle platform, with profit sharing💰 - page 2. (Read 1184 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Many projects appear interesting, from this it becomes joyful. Thank you! I wish you success. I will continue to follow the development. And wait for the good news
Activity: 31
Activity: 14
Great concept, great project.. Ride on
Activity: 150
Thanks for your airdrop, I join the programs and will be watching the further progress of the project. Good luck to your team!
Activity: 12
Congratulations for this project! Rejoined all ur social networks, keep going!
Activity: 210
This project will be the best in 2018 !!! And all the people who will participate in it will earn huge funds and will be able to improve the quality of their lives! Shocked Cool Cool
Activity: 10
Good project to work with..hopefully many visitors
Activity: 25
Sounds interesting.. Great project
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
The idea is very attractive to everyone here.
But my question is, upon selecting the winner, how can he/she claim for that dream car?
If he/she is located in the other part of the world, the customs tax is really terrible.
And I believe it's everywhere. How can you send that dream car?
Do you shoulder the transpo/shipping and other tax/fees that it will incur before the winner receive his very dream car?
copper member
Activity: 8

You have chosen to be in the field that a lot of people are interested. Maybe when you choose this field you have succeeded. But if it is extended and developed further, I need to know more about the project. I will continue to update to get more information for each stage.
Activity: 38
Nice! Sounds like an interesting project
Activity: 57
Everything is quite simple and comprehensible. I will be glad to take part and watch your pre-sale, with good luck and great success to the team!
Activity: 48
solid project... i m sure it will grow high
Activity: 28
Greetings, a rock project ! Perfect dev team, and community, i am Very Exited to be a part of this project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
From what i look at the first glance of this project, this is look like a quiz project.
It gives us the possibilities to get some reward, and this reward is an expensive cars.
That should be interesting offer.
Activity: 91
Checked your project and you people deserve a support. Please let me know the future aspects of this project, means long term plans. great job
Activity: 14
Activity: 46
Checked your project and you people deserve a support. Please let me know the future aspects of this project, means long term plans.
Pages:
Jump to: