Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE]🔑CRYDE🚘 A car raffle platform, with profit sharing💰 - page 3. (Read 1184 times)

copper member
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Win Your Dream Car With a Truly Fairplay Raffle.
Airdrop Phase 2 is LIVE!

We are deploying $50,000 worth of CRD Tokens in phase two, available for the first 5000 participants!($10/person)

How to catch these falling CRD tokens?

1,Follow @crydeio at Twitter
2,Retweet pinned post on Twitter
3,Tag 5 friends
4,Join the CRYDE Official telegram group!
5,Fill out the form: https://goo.gl/forms/hYL5g9MMmltabzHW2
copper member
Look at Cryder ANN Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-cryder-decentralized-taxi-platform-for-freelance-drivers-2229732
What the difference Cryde with Cryder? both platforms have the same concept, almost similar names, and almost similar website, is this a rebrand old project?
please clarify this issue in order not to be a problem in the future Smiley

Hello MelodyCrypto,

CRYDE and Cryder have no common points in the concept (except using the blockchain), you just have to read the first sentence in both ANN-s or websites. We have no contact with Cryder, this is a brand new project by a totally different team.

Cryder is a ride sharing platform, similar to UBER and a lot of ride sharing blockchain projects as we see, while CRYDE is a unique raffle platform, where participants can win cars, or ETH.

Should you have any other questions, we are here to help!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Look at Cryder ANN Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-cryder-decentralized-taxi-platform-for-freelance-drivers-2229732
What the difference Cryde with Cryder? both platforms have the same concept, almost similar names, and almost similar website, is this a rebrand old project?
please clarify this issue in order not to be a problem in the future Smiley
copper member
❗️The pre-sale has ended. Because of some ongoing problems beyond our control, we are delaying our main ICO by 2 weeks.❗️

❗️Our main ICO will start on the 21st of May, 2018.❗️

👥🗣Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/crydeio or join our Telegram group at https://t.me/crydeio to stay updated!

Any relevant news will be posted on our Bitcointalk threads too.
copper member
Less than 2 hours until the end of our pre-sale!

Don't miss your chance to get your CRD tokens at a price of $0.173 instead of $2!

Why invest as a(n):
🎟️🏎️Player: Buy tickets for $0.173 instead of $2!
💰Investor: Get 1156% ROI in 6 months!
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
Nice and probably promising project. But I have a question - how do those, who will acquire the tickets by means of fiat money will be able to learn that they have won?

Hello Morros,

We will be contacting every winner through e-mail, or phone number if provided. Unfortunately at this point, we'll need some of the winner's personal data to do the paperwork regarding the prize (we are handling your data according to our privacy policy, and we will not publish it in any way).
If the winner chooses to get a payout in ETH instead of the car, in that case, we can provide complete anonymity.

In case I misunderstood your question, please send me a message here on BTCtalk or message me @AaronCRYDE on telegram and I'll try my best to answer your questions!

Thank you for such an informative answer. You understood my question perfectly. And I am glad that it was answered quickly and purposefully. For me, that gives more credibility to your project.
copper member
Nice and probably promising project. But I have a question - how do those, who will acquire the tickets by means of fiat money will be able to learn that they have won?

Hello Morros,

We will be contacting every winner through e-mail, or phone number if provided. Unfortunately at this point, we'll need some of the winner's personal data to do the paperwork regarding the prize (we are handling your data according to our privacy policy, and we will not publish it in any way).
If the winner chooses to get a payout in ETH instead of the car, in that case, we can provide complete anonymity.

In case I misunderstood your question, please send me a message here on BTCtalk or message me @AaronCRYDE on telegram and I'll try my best to answer your questions!

Activity: 282
You have many teams that are very experienced in handling projects. I see your project deserves support. What is your plan for the project to remain successful in the future and known to many people?
copper member
How to join our pre-sale?

Detailed instruction at: http://bit.ly/JoinCRYDE

Don't miss your chance! Less than 5 days until end!

Why invest as a(n):
🎟️🏎️Player: Buy tickets for $0.173 instead of $2! (91% discount)
💰Investor: Get 1156% ROI in 6 months! (Buy CRD tokens at $0.173 and sell them near $2, or lock your tokens to get profit shares)
copper member
Those list of partners is not joking, all those car companies listed on the partners list is a big names and everyone knows them.
Taking those companies as partner means that the project will have the guaranty to get success, since it got influenced by those  big names on the list of partners.

Hello maaldaz,

just to make sure there's no misunderstanding, they are not our official partners yet! We are consulting with a wide range of manufacturers.

when will the presale start?

seems very interesting project
best of luck

Hello moonlightks,

Our pre-sale has already started. There are only 5 days left to grab your CRD tokens at a price of $0.173!

Hello Cryde Team,

Don't mind my feedback as I don't have any wrong intention but through solving these kinda glitches you can earn more faith from investors and new comers.  

Your website is very poor. I am trying to registering on your website since 40 hours but still i am waiting for verification mail because I can login after only verification.

I have reset password 3 time even I have tried to login from 5 kind of browsers but I am not getting verification mail, it's so shocking thing when you have new ICO platform.

I have talked with your 2 Telegram admin but they have also lack of experience. I hope my concern will be get resolved.

Name:  Ashish Kumawat
Username : cryptofamily
registered mail id :  [email protected]

Thanks
Ashish

Hello Ashish,

as I know, your problem has been solved by now! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Don't think there have been too many raffle crypto projects so the project is definitely interesting in that regard, however one could be skeptical of the long term economic viability of the project for the team as well as investors.
If the weekly raffle is intended to be a dream car then the initial 70% of ICO funds allotted for weekly prizes should deplete very fast, then it seems the rest of the money needed for the weekly prizes would depend on the price of the CRYDE tokens the team can obtain by selling the raffled tokens on exchanges, which would be subject to massive weekly sell pressure they themselves are creating to obtain the weekly prize money in the potentially vicious cycle.

Hello Andeze17,

I'm not sure that our description of the project is really clear right now (working on it at the moment, new content should be up anytime now).

70% of the ICO funds(Main-sale funds) should last for at least 45-55 weeks after launch. Raffle tickets can be primarily bought by ETH, BTC, LTC (more to come), the ability to buy raffle tickets at $2/token rate with your CRD is just an extra function of the CRD tokens to keep them circulating. The income from selling (used) CRD tokens on exchanges is NOT our main income source.

We don't believe that we might create a vicious cycle, rather the opposite.
As an investor, you could: Buy CRD tokens right now at $0.173 and lock them in our dividend smart contract for stable monthly income; sell them upon launch for a ROI of nearly 1200%; or use them to buy raffle tickets at a price of $2/token securing a 91% discount.
As a player, you could: Buy CRD tokens right now at $0.173 and use your tokens to buy raffle tickets at a price of $2/token securing a 91% discount.

Since every used CRD token will be put up for sale at an asking price of minimum $2/CRD; the fact that CRD Tokens can be used to get profit dividend and
the opportunity to buy tickets at a fixed $2/token presumably creates an artifical floor on exchanges for CRD Tokens near $2/token.

Should you have any questions regarding CRYDE, feel free to ask us on Telegram @AaronCRYDE , @GeorgeCRYDE , @CRYDEofficial or send us a message on LinkedIn, e-mail (can be found on https://cryde.io).
Activity: 12
your project is very interesting and unique, get the dream car is not impossible. what are the other advantages of the cryde project, it looking very intresting i want to join this project
Activity: 73
Hello Cryde Team,

Don't mind my feedback as I don't have any wrong intention but through solving these kinda glitches you can earn more faith from investors and new comers. 

Your website is very poor. I am trying to registering on your website since 40 hours but still i am waiting for verification mail because I can login after only verification.

I have reset password 3 time even I have tried to login from 5 kind of browsers but I am not getting verification mail, it's so shocking thing when you have new ICO platform.

I have talked with your 2 Telegram admin but they have also lack of experience. I hope my concern will be get resolved.

Name:  Ashish Kumawat
Username : cryptofamily
registered mail id :  [email protected]

Thanks
Ashish
Activity: 55
unique project hope future will bright..
Activity: 420
Those list of partners is not joking, all those car companies listed on the partners list is a big names and everyone knows them.
Taking those companies as partner means that the project will have the guaranty to get success, since it got influenced by those  big names on the list of partners.
Activity: 3
Activity: 31
Very good. It is really a potential project. I think it is succeed. I'll wait Cryde project starts.. I'll join it. Good luck.
Activity: 108
your project is very interesting and unique, get the dream car is not impossible. what are the other advantages of the CRYDE project, because there are many competitors in the ICO market
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I now have a chance of even dreaming my dreaming car. Thank you.
Activity: 106
Wow another big and good project to earn coin best of luck
Pages:
Jump to: