Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-TGE] A GREEN REVOLUTION IN THE INDUSTRY OF LUBRICANTS | Valena-SVC - page 16. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
How much do I need Valen-sv for 1 liter of butter?
Packing valena is designed for 4 liters of oil, which means you need 1/4 of the packaging. Smiley
thank you that you think about the future of our planet!
I would not make hasty conclusions. The oil industry is treacherous
I agree, dear friend, the threshold of entry into our industry is quite high, that's why we are conducting ICO. And by the way, our additives are absolutely harmless to the environment. Wink
Please, dear friend, join us and help us translate the idea into reality! Smiley
when does the main stage of sales begin?
As soon as we collect the necessary amount. Tentatively, in the second half of 2018.
Tried your additive. The engine began to work quieter. Thank you.
We are glad that you tried our product and you liked it! I hope in the future you will experience only positive emotions. Cheesy
What sets you apart from Suprotec?
Suprotec uses a different technology than ours. Unlike other additives, we use non-porous friction and a completely oil-soluble complex that keeps your engine running. Smiley

Are they your direct competitors?
Yes, dear friend. This is one of our direct competitors.
Why not make butter that will contain additives? So you can get more profit.
To produce its own oil, you need a different process technology, the conversion of production, as well as large production facilities and certification. This is quite difficult, dear friend. Wink

Do you need a factory for this?
Of course, dear friend, including for these purposes, we raise funds. Masturbation of our will benefit everyone. Smiley
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
did not see your product before. how old is your company?
Activity: 76

How much X do you expect?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
How much do I need Valen-sv for 1 liter of butter?
Activity: 102
I would not make hasty conclusions. The oil industry is treacherous
Activity: 108
Activity: 87
when does the main stage of sales begin?
Activity: 76
Suprotec uses a different technology than ours. Unlike other additives, we use non-porous friction and a completely oil-soluble complex that keeps your engine running. Smiley

Are they your direct competitors?
Activity: 56
To produce its own oil, you need a different process technology, the conversion of production, as well as large production facilities and certification. This is quite difficult, dear friend. Wink

Do you need a factory for this?
I'm not an expert, so there is a question. Why do I need to lower the temperature of the oil?
Reducing the temperature of the oil, contributes to reducing fuel consumption, and the emission of harmful gases, Dear friend. More you can read in our white paper. Smiley
Activity: 56
Activity: 72
I'm not an expert, so there is a question. Why do I need to lower the temperature of the oil?
Pages:
Jump to: