Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-TGE] A GREEN REVOLUTION IN THE INDUSTRY OF LUBRICANTS | Valena-SVC - page 17. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
What sets you apart from Suprotec?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Is there a vesting period for ICO participants?
While we are in the pre-sale stage, it will probably be, dear friend. Smiley
Where i can buy valena-sv?
Have an official dealer, dear friend.
on what does the cost of the additive depend?
The cost depends on the components, production technologies, volume, delivery, dollar exchange rate. Wink
Hello! Good project, I like it. Do you already have MVP or prototype?
More, dear friend! We have a ready-made product! Wink Grin
how long does delivery take?
It all depends on the distance and service chosen for the delivery of goods, dear friend.

on the territory of Russia the price is the single?
Of course not, dear friend. Cheesy Russia is a very large country, so the prices for delivery here are different. Smiley
Do members of this project use Valena additives in their cars?
We actively use Valena-SV in all personal cars and cars of the company. One of the directions of our business is the overhaul of diesel engines of construction equipment, where we use Valena-SV complexes when running in and repairing the repaired units. Wink

for what purpose do you use your fleet?
For various kinds of work, in the construction sector, as well as industrial. Wink
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Is there a vesting period for ICO participants?
Activity: 120
Where i can buy valena-sv?
Activity: 99
on what does the cost of the additive depend?
Activity: 39
Hello! Good project, I like it. Do you already have MVP or prototype?
Activity: 78
It all depends on the distance and service chosen for the delivery of goods, dear friend.

on the territory of Russia the price is the single?
Activity: 108
We actively use Valena-SV in all personal cars and cars of the company. One of the directions of our business is the overhaul of diesel engines of construction equipment, where we use Valena-SV complexes when running in and repairing the repaired units. Wink

for what purpose do you use your fleet?
You have a great future. It would be interesting to test your developments on my own car an after this I will make sure that they are really good like people write about them.
You can easily purchase them. And so we can agree on the delivery. Smiley
In China, a big problem with the environment. Have you already negotiated the implementation of valena-sv?

I think the problem with the chinese is because the regulator presses investors a little bit, which means that problems with checking bodies may arise. When the law there everything will resolve and it will be possible to act openly, I think they will come to them.
Yes, dear friend, there really is a problem. Maybe someday they will come to this, but for now you can at least try to enter the Chinese market, because it has great potential.
Activity: 78
Activity: 76
You have a great future. It would be interesting to test your developments on my own car an after this I will make sure that they are really good like people write about them.
Activity: 108
Pages:
Jump to: