Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-TGE] A GREEN REVOLUTION IN THE INDUSTRY OF LUBRICANTS | Valena-SVC - page 29. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I got acquainted with the theme of your project. I would like to buy some of your tokens! You have a great future.

Thanks for the support of dear friend! You can buy them now! Smiley

Do you plan to earn only from sales?
Yes, dear friend, the basis for scaling and growth will be sales.
I saw several forum posts about their platform claiming as the first on obtaining area of expertise in global service yet there are others who already served that type of platform. What machinery database do your project offer that others don't have? I mean the broader insight.
We differ from others, so that our work experience is more than 10 years. Also we have at our disposal a base of equipment more than 22 thousand. These are the advantages that give us the right to assert that we will be able to take leading positions.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0

Is there an additive for the diesel?

How does valena-sv affect engine wear?
Reduces wear and expense of your engine dear friend. Smiley

Helo  hopefully this project gets a lot of support. Good luck.
Thank you for believing in us, dear friend!
How much do I need Valen-sv for 1 liter of butter?
Our additives are created immediately for the required volume of oil. This means that for your car you can pour in the jar of the additive and not think about how much you need to plant the mixture. Therefore, when buying our product, specify the volume of oil and we will select a special jar for you. Wink
so is there already a working product for this? it sounds like an interesting project, it doesnt seem to have much competition around so that's a big plus.
Thank you for your support, dear friend! Cheesy
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I got acquainted with the theme of your project. I would like to buy some of your tokens! You have a great future.

When is it planned to update white paper?
It happens constantly dear friend. Global updates are not yet expected. Smiley
Activity: 76

Do you plan to earn only from sales?
Activity: 126
I saw several forum posts about their platform claiming as the first on obtaining area of expertise in global service yet there are others who already served that type of platform. What machinery database do your project offer that others don't have? I mean the broader insight.
Activity: 86

How does valena-sv affect engine wear?
Activity: 66

Helo  hopefully this project gets a lot of support. Good luck.
Activity: 72
How much do I need Valen-sv for 1 liter of butter?
Activity: 339
Merit: 11
so is there already a working product for this? it sounds like an interesting project, it doesnt seem to have much competition around so that's a big plus.
Activity: 76
When is it planned to update white paper?
what do you plan to do to increase the price of your token?
If you look a little higher, there is already an answer to your question. We are going to scale our network, which will lead to increased demand for the token, and as a consequence of its price. Wink

Where can I find information about project updates?

Our telegram channel always has the latest news about the project!
Activity: 83
what do you plan to do to increase the price of your token?
Pages:
Jump to: