Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-TGE] A GREEN REVOLUTION IN THE INDUSTRY OF LUBRICANTS | Valena-SVC - page 32. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Good day or night to everyone! There is good news, I can emphasize the fact that we have partnered with the PhysTech Technopark and got the best rating of the project in the Smart Country. We are negotiating. http://umstrana.ru/factory/ and how it will work out, be sure to let everyone know! Wink Smiley

Where can I find information about project updates?

In our channel, telegrams are always the most current news on the project, subscribe to an dear friend and stay up to date! Wink
Activity: 60
Merit: 0

Where can I find information about project updates?

How long has your company been in existence?

The experience of our sales and production for more than 10 years, dear friend. Smiley
  Do you have a referral program?

The referral program will be launched after the end of the presale, dear friend.

Which nationals can take part in the ICO?

Citizens of countries in which this is not prohibited by law, dear friend, can take part in ICO.
Activity: 67

How long has your company been in existence?

Activity: 76
  Do you have a referral program?
Activity: 67

Which nationals can take part in the ICO?
Can you be overbought by another project?
I do not think it's possible, dear friend. We have a promising project that we would like to develop on our own. Smiley

Is there a vesting period for ICO participants?

Of course, dear friend! Our tokens are provided with Valena-sv products and you can exchange your tokens at any time for our products. Smiley
Activity: 72

What happens to unsold tokens?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Can you be overbought by another project?
Activity: 76

Is there a vesting period for ICO participants?

Do you have an experienced team?

Of course, dear friend! We have a team of professionals. You can read in detail about each of us on the site and in white paper. All of them have experience in their field. Smiley
Is it possible to upgrade White Paper?
Of course, dear friend. If you have suggestions for improving our white paper, we will happily listen to them! You can write them here or in our telegrams. Wink

How is blockchain applied?
To ensure organizational processes in the project will be implemented specialized blocker SVchain. SVchain will be implemented as a sidechain to SVCoin token based on Hyper Ledger Fabric technology or other advanced technology. Smiley
 This approach will help to avoid the costs associated with intensive transactions of the SVCoin token between participants: - Company - Regional production - Distributors - Dealers and End-End customers, both legal entities and individuals. This will provide a transparent model for transactions of the SVCoin token from Ethereum to SVchain, and vice versa.

What functions will the token carry out in the future?
Our token will complement the Valena-sv ecosystem. It will serve as a link between all network participants, whether they are dealers or suppliers.

Payback period. When will I pay back my "investments"?
In 2022, we are planning to buy tokens. Also you can sell our tokens at any time on the exchange, dear friend. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: