Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][preICO] CoinDrive.xyz - Shared wallet for gamers & traders - page 4. (Read 10568 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This is account of CoinDrive team
Hello, CoinDrive team. Will I be able still to use my items in-game, the ones, I've put into CoinDrive? Thanks.

Yes! This is the idea! Its like you put it in a bank. You can still use your skin/knife etc and get profit of it at the same time!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
sound promising!
Activity: 91
Nice project! I like it, good luck  Smiley
So thats a pre Only

Pre will be this friday, Sept 22nd.

And the token sale campaign - October 23rd.

There will be big discounts for the presale, so we invite you to join!
Hi, devs, I've got one question: what if my trader will try to cheat me and other gamers? Try to steal our items or coins, you know. What kind of security do you have in this case?
In this case each trader has to get a submission from a few other random traders to proceed, that's a multisignature process. Also we are thinking about some new ways to improve our security level.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
So thats a pre Only
Hi, devs! Cool project but do you have any UX/UI examples? It would be cool to take a look at your app Smiley
Our app is currently under closed alpha stage, we do have a UX/UI examples but we can't share it until open stages. Thanks for your support though Smiley
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Hi, devs! Cool project but do you have any UX/UI examples? It would be cool to take a look at your app Smiley
Devs, one small question: will there be any FAQ videos or some similar material that'll tech an additionary gamer how to use your app? Good luck with the development!
Yes, when the system will be ready to be shown for public - there will be tutorial materials.
Devs, one small question: will there be any FAQ videos or some similar material that'll tech an additionary gamer how to use your app? Good luck with the development!
This sounds very promising, and as a veteran gamer I can tell this may really be a great project. Just need to get into this a little further because the easily accessible connection between all third-parties seems like quite a complex task imo..

Anyway, I can offer to help with any PR-stuff or translations (german) you may need, just hit me with a PM

Third party APIs obviously difficult.
But there are services that combine several together. And with these "hubs" it is absolutely clear in implementation.

We will contact you regarding the translations, Thank you.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL
This sounds very promising, and as a veteran gamer I can tell this may really be a great project. Just need to get into this a little further because the easily accessible connection between all third-parties seems like quite a complex task imo..

Anyway, I can offer to help with any PR-stuff or translations (german) you may need, just hit me with a PM
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
so far the development is pretty good, it seems not a bad idea to join the bounty campaign, hopefully run well, and good luck with this project
Nikolai Stepenko, professional trader with over 20 years of experience has joined our advisory board!
http://stepenko.ru
Hope this will be a blast! If you'll be able to simplify all those complex things for gamers and allow them to earn money by playing - fantastic perspective. Good luck, devs.

Thanks! We have all the skills and proper partners to make it live!
This is pretty promising. If you guys will manage to deal with APIs and laws - this can be a great tool for gamers all over the world. Good luck with it!
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                              CoinDrive ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET    https://icotracker.net/project/coindrive
                                                             https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/907895446907052032

Congratulations for this amazing interesting project!
 It seems very promising based on a new robust concept!
If by any change you required a professional Portuguese translator with experience and quality to support with ANN, Bounty, WHITE PAPER or websites, please kindly PM!
Thank you and all the success for project!
Thank you for your warm response, we will think about that  Wink Just leave your proposal in our Bounty thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-coindrivexyz-2-bounty-pool-360-000-cdr-tokens-reserved-for-bounty-2154765
There you will find a Google Form to participate in our translation program.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Professional Portuguese Translator
Congratulations for this amazing interesting project!
 It seems very promising based on a new robust concept!
If by any change you required a professional Portuguese translator with experience and quality to support with ANN, Bounty, WHITE PAPER or websites, please kindly PM!
Thank you and all the success for project!
Cool idea, hope you'll be able to make it true. Good luck with that!
Pages:
Jump to: