Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][preICO] CoinDrive.xyz - Shared wallet for gamers & traders - page 5. (Read 10568 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This is account of CoinDrive team
Project focused on gammer? I'll read more about the project soon. Smiley What is the soft cap?
Hi, lilaj4de, we've updated our header, added info about soft/hard cap, check it out Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Project focused on gammer? I'll read more about the project soon. Smiley What is the soft cap?
Anyone who might be interested, can join our bounty campaign which is our second thread on this forum. See you there!
the concept is great, your target customers are very precise, this project will have a lot of interest in quickly, see the target of a very good customer, this will help many gamers, entrepreneurs, and traders get financially better, good luck, I will see the progress this thread
Thank you for your support Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
the concept is great, your target customers are very precise, this project will have a lot of interest in quickly, see the target of a very good customer, this will help many gamers, entrepreneurs, and traders get financially better, good luck, I will see the progress this thread
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
nice project with good concept
goodluck hopefull this project will be succes
Activity: 70
Seems to be a cool project for a wide variety of users, not just the ones who knows things in cryptocurrency. Will definitely watch after it.
Activity: 140
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
i joined facebook and twitter bounty campaign , thanks dev...
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
I think this project already has a good plan and of course be careful, I really like the roadmap, although there are some policy updates from some countries about ICO, I'm sure there will be no serious problems with the crowdsale which started Q3 2017, everything will run well
want to ask many things, but after read the title it says preICO  Grin
almost miss it

from your road map, crowdsale campaign start in Q3 2017

btw i hope you already prepare condition for regulation about ICO in singapore law that always strict as american law
well, better to carefull because of china update regulation about ICO, after that rusia make the same move
we don't want this ICO get pending in the future

Yes, we were planning to make it in a Q3 while were working on a project.

We are working now to make it go smoothly through the schedule.
There will be an resale campaign on the September 22 (Q3) and crowdsale on the October 23rd (Q4).
Activity: 154
want to ask many things, but after read the title it says preICO  Grin
almost miss it

from your road map, crowdsale campaign start in Q3 2017

btw i hope you already prepare condition for regulation about ICO in singapore law that always strict as american law
well, better to carefull because of china update regulation about ICO, after that rusia make the same move
we don't want this ICO get pending in the future
interesting, it seems like a lot of gamers will join ICO, the brand will be greatly benefited, I will see the progress first, before I decide to join or not, hopefully all goes well, I like the roadmap.

I'm not a gamer Wink
Thank you for your warm reply Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
interesting, it seems like a lot of gamers will join ICO, the brand will be greatly benefited, I will see the progress first, before I decide to join or not, hopefully all goes well, I like the roadmap.

I'm not a gamer Wink
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Have you listed down the possibilities that can be made if the wallet is hacked and how would gamers be protected in that scenario? Will they be provided with some kind of refund or token for the loss occurred in such a scenario?
Trader can't withdraw any money from the wallet, he can just operate and trade values. Also there are multisignature adgustments on the wallet itself that will protect users from the situations when the wallet could be hacked.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Have you listed down the possibilities that can be made if the wallet is hacked and how would gamers be protected in that scenario? Will they be provided with some kind of refund or token for the loss occurred in such a scenario?
I just don't get it how my games assets will be evaluated? Would you plz clarify that for me?
For this we are making connections with the third-party services, which will be responsible for trading. We will operate with all common ingame items and values that can be traded.

What kind of third parties?
Trading marketplaces and stores, very soon there will be an announcement about our partners.
I just don't get it how my games assets will be evaluated? Would you plz clarify that for me?
For this we are making connections with the third-party services, which will be responsible for trading. We will operate with all common ingame items and values that can be traded.

What kind of third parties?
Pages:
Jump to: