Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PREICO] | exCoins.io exchange | Trade and Earn PROFITS - page 3. (Read 939 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
can you explain more clearly about what the difference from this exchange to another crypto exchange?

Its the best exchange mate
copper member

Crypto Pool Trading
Our platform is capable of obtaining high trading volumes and generating substantial profits. Pool trading helps spread your risk while investing in the top 35 cryptocurrencies on the market.

[

Crypto Mining
Users will be granted the option of investing their funds in multiple mining pools. Mining pools operate on a constant, passive earning model. Returns on investments from our mining pools will be split amongst investors.

Investments Funds
Excoins.io exchange will offer its users fully managed investment funds. Generally, pools of small-sized companies or ICO’s. Additionally, users won’t need to second guess or go through hassles when deciding when to buy or sell.
b]Community Trading[/b]
Our platform provides users with the ability to upload their own smart contracts in order to participate in a very active and thriving smart contract community for trading and increased exposure.
But how exchange can help to make crypto?
Will this be affiliate or gift?

The price is 0.08$
copper member

Crypto Pool Trading
Our platform is capable of obtaining high trading volumes and generating substantial profits. Pool trading helps spread your risk while investing in the top 35 cryptocurrencies on the market.

Community Trading
Our platform provides users with the ability to upload their own smart contracts in order to participate in a very active and thriving smart contract community for trading and increased exposure.

Crypto Mining
Users will be granted the option of investing their funds in multiple mining pools. Mining pools operate on a constant, passive earning model. Returns on investments from our mining pools will be split amongst investors.

Investments Funds
Excoins.io exchange will offer its users fully managed investment funds. Generally, pools of small-sized companies or ICO’s. Additionally, users won’t need to second guess or go through hassles when deciding when to buy or sell.

More than generic tokens
The tokens can be used to power transactions on a wide class of different assets which are all tradable on Excoins.io.

Crypto Fiat
Only Excoins tokenholders have the ability to trade between crypto and fiat (for example, BTC/EUR or ETH/USD) for maximum flexibility.

Early access & profits
Tokenholders get the exclusivity to trade new listings up to 60 days earlier & receive profits.
copper member

Crypto Pool Trading

Community Trading

Crypto Mining

Investments Funds
copper member

Read more about Excoins exchange please : Excoins.io
Activity: 14
copper member
Well, this exCoins will be a new cryptocurrency exchange with a fast and secure way. I like the concept and many advantages for the token holders. Seems very promising for the future. by the way, I found a little typo on your website. You typed the softcap 8,00,000 USD. I think it should be 800,000 USD.  Grin
Softcap reached fast . We hope project reach hardcap  Grin
There will be not only hard cap. I think that it can get even more than it was targeted.

I think that even if the maximum amount of investments is collected, the team will stop the sale of tokens. it is characterized by the fact that there will be no more needed number of tokens allocated for sale.
Thanks , happy to hear your kind words.

Feel free to join our telegram group to stay updated and talk with our community and the team.
copper member
it seems to be good, I like the concept of the project and the implementation plan looks realistic. and it is good that there are answers to various questions in this topic.

Thanks sir  Smiley
Well, this exCoins will be a new cryptocurrency exchange with a fast and secure way. I like the concept and many advantages for the token holders. Seems very promising for the future. by the way, I found a little typo on your website. You typed the softcap 8,00,000 USD. I think it should be 800,000 USD.  Grin

There will be not only hard cap. I think that it can get even more than it was targeted.

I think that even if the maximum amount of investments is collected, the team will stop the sale of tokens. it is characterized by the fact that there will be no more needed number of tokens allocated for sale.
it seems to be good, I like the concept of the project and the implementation plan looks realistic. and it is good that there are answers to various questions in this topic.
They are great team
EXCOINS.io is a Peer to peer Multi-Asset Trading platform trading platform that allows individuals and institutions to trade between fiat, crypto and other digital assets.
EXCOINS.io is a hybrid decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Blockchain Built : Secure and immutable receipts accompany every transaction to ensure full transparency though the use of Blockchain tech.

Multi-Asset Trading : Peer to peer trading platform that allows individuals and institutions to trade between fiat, crypto and other digital assets.
Regulation Compliant : We are an established Dutch company that is in line with regulations and compliances. We won’t ever go down.
ICO launches : Deploy a smart contract in minutes. Add new and existing funds and trade them instantly on EXCOINS.io
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
you really did not cheat on us

We are a team of traders and experts in the field of digital currencies and we set up exCoins.io exchange to be a platform that provides all what investors and traders demand and is not a monopoly for profit from other platforms and therefore everyone can receive weekly profits when investing in EXN on the ico stage
Thank you

Best team
Nice progress of token sale, until now this project has already received $2,602,941 from token sale. This ICO begin in 10th August 2018 and its achievement is satisfy, hopefully before ICO end in 25th October 2018 this project can reach its hard cap $5,600,000.
Its great project here
Activity: 42
can anyone from US particpate in that project ?

No restrictions!
Anyone in the world can use Excoins exchange services

Anyone? so basically you can receive an investment from US?
Since i think you need to approve from SEC?

I think they did

Great !! Smiley
Activity: 266
Nice progress of token sale, until now this project has already received $2,602,941 from token sale. This ICO begin in 10th August 2018 and its achievement is satisfy, hopefully before ICO end in 25th October 2018 this project can reach its hard cap $5,600,000.
Pages:
Jump to: