Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PREICO] | exCoins.io exchange | Trade and Earn PROFITS - page 6. (Read 939 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
exCoins.io
Exchange Coins Platform
Hybrid decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Join us and trade your favorite cryptocurrencies and tokens in a fast and secure way. We have fully paired Electroneum, Verge, Rupee, Electra and over 100+ ERC20 tokens with other crypto and fiat.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I am participating in this project. It looks like a promising and growing project.
Crypto Mining
Users will be granted the option of investing their funds in multiple mining pools. Mining pools operate on a constant, passive earning model. Returns on investments from our mining pools will be split amongst investors.
Can you please tell me when exCoins exchange will start to list new coins

and is there a way to list and propose new coins ?

Is there any voting competition ?

Thanks
Excoins.io Support:
Excoins.io Token Presale
Excoins Token
Max Supply: 90,000,000 EXN
copper member

Excoins.io exchange

What are the benefits of using Excoins ?
We believe that anybody can make substantial profits in the cryptocurrency and digital asset market. This is exactly why we developed the best exchange with the most unique features.

ICO
1 EXN = 0.08 USD
Max Supply  : 90,000,000
From August 10th, 2018
To October 25th, 2018
70 M distribution Tokens

DISCOUNT
Week 1 and 2 : 35%
Week 3 and 4 : 25%
Week 5 and 6 : 15%
Week 7 and 8 : 5%
Week 9 and 10 : 0%

EXCOINS.io is a hybrid decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Blockchain Built : Secure and immutable receipts accompany every transaction to ensure full transparency though the use of Blockchain tech.
Multi-Asset Trading : Peer to peer trading platform that allows individuals and institutions to trade between fiat, crypto and other digital assets.
Regulation Compliant : We are an established Dutch company that is in line with regulations and compliances. We won’t ever go down.
ICO launches : Deploy a smart contract in minutes. Add new and existing funds and trade them instantly on EXCOINS.io
copper member

Excoins.io exchange

We believe that anybody can make substantial profits in the cryptocurrency and digital asset market. This is exactly why we developed the best exchange with the most unique features.

ICO
1 EXN = 0.08 USD
Max Supply  : 90,000,000
From August 10th, 2018
To October 25th, 2018
70 M distribution Tokens

DISCOUNT
Week 1 and 2 : 35%
Week 3 and 4 : 25%
Week 5 and 6 : 15%
Week 7 and 8 : 5%
Week 9 and 10 : 0%
copper member

Excoins.io exchange

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I don't understand why there is a whitelisted account to use the dexchange. I suppose the more users the better and anyone can just register and use the exchange because it is decentralized.
https://i.imgur.com/h2ccw6d.png

Excoins.io exchange
An incredibly promising project with great opportunities. I wish the team to achieve their goal as soon as possible !!!
where is the exchange legally registered, if ever this is a legal one? with so many exchanges, it's better to use at least those who have legal docs in place.
and by the way EXN ticker is already taken -
Our project belongs to a registered company within Europe in Poland and we are working to launch the trading platform from inside Estonia . Working on launching the trading platform from within the state of Estonia so as not to face difficulties in the legal affairs As for the name we have already verified the EXN Excoins Token is available
Thank you

We already have more than 16k accounts from EU , and the max supply for EXN tokens is 90 Millions, Campaign will start this week and we will inform you all , 1 EXN = 0.08 $ for now ,thanks alot for your support  Smiley

how many people joined your project in Europe Huh I hope you as soon as possible to launch a campaign for your project. because I see with such a large total supply, I will support continuing to support this project campaign. how much is the price of 1 eth in the token?

An incredibly promising project with great opportunities. I wish the team to achieve their goal as soon as possible !!!
70% profits will be shared with EXN HOLDERS
where is the exchange legally registered, if ever this is a legal one? with so many exchanges, it's better to use at least those who have legal docs in place.
Our project belongs to a registered company within Europe in Poland and we are working to launch the trading platform from inside Estonia . Working on launching the trading platform from within the state of Estonia so as not to face difficulties in the legal affairs As for the name we have already verified the EXN Excoins Token is available
Thank you

how many people joined your project in Europe Huh I hope you as soon as possible to launch a campaign for your project. because I see with such a large total supply, I will support continuing to support this project campaign. how much is the price of 1 eth in the token?

We already have more than 16k accounts from EU , and the max supply for EXN tokens is 90 Millions, Campaign will start this week and we will inform you all , 1 EXN = 0.08 $ for now ,thanks alot for your support  Smiley

As i see you have +61k accounts , worldwide

We have 16k users from Europe only , 61k is the total from all the countries

copper member
Thank you

As i see you have +61k accounts , worldwide

We have 16k users from Europe only , 61k is the total from all the countries

copper member
Do you accept usdt ?
https://i.imgur.com/h2ccw6d.png

Excoins.io exchange

I wish the team too the best
Activity: 182

a very potential project, hardcap 5 600 000 usd I am sure this project can reach it. I see that sales have good progress. I hope many people support this project. when did the bounty begin?
Pages:
Jump to: