Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][preICO LIVE] MOOZICORE - World's 1st music streaming service on blockchain - page 8. (Read 25142 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
With Moozicore Mobile App you can import your loved songs from Spotify & add it to be played next at your favorite restaurant. Beta App available in Google Play and App Store.

https://twitter.com/Moozicore/status/1153969335163150339?s=20
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
Vote for MZG on KuCoin!

KuCoin People’s Exchange is again giving a voice to the community to vote for listing MZG token.
This voting event runs from 00:00:00 on July 13, 2019, to 23:59:59 on July 14, 2019 (UTC +8).
During this event,users can fill out this form to vote for MZG to be listed on KuCoin.
https://medium.com/@moozicore/vote-for-mzg-on-kucoin-5034f1843688

Wonderful, to know everyone from the community should utilise this opportunity because once after the completion of the IEO, soon the coin will be traded in Kucoin. Everywhere the coin is raising a very good amount and it is creating some good reputation in the market.

The vote is over and winner announced earlier today. Unfortunately Moozicore didn't win the position. we will still be listed on 4 exchanges after IEO though, so it doesn't necessarily we were failed.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
Vote for MZG on KuCoin!

KuCoin People’s Exchange is again giving a voice to the community to vote for listing MZG token.
This voting event runs from 00:00:00 on July 13, 2019, to 23:59:59 on July 14, 2019 (UTC +8).
During this event,users can fill out this form to vote for MZG to be listed on KuCoin.

Wonderful, to know everyone from the community should utilise this opportunity because once after the completion of the IEO, soon the coin will be traded in Kucoin. Everywhere the coin is raising a very good amount and it is creating some good reputation in the market.
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
Vote for MZG on KuCoin!

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Wow this cool first sale has sold this good news and hopes MZG will be the best token and I will continue to support it.
I feel happy to hear this good news, I will keep holding Moozicore because this project seems very good
I got this token from bounty round 1

You are a great friend who has held a token. MZG believes that this token will be good in the future, and it looks like this will continue.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
Wow this cool first sale has sold this good news and hopes MZG will be the best token and I will continue to support it.
I feel happy to hear this good news, I will keep holding Moozicore because this project seems very good
I got this token from bounty round 1
copper member
Activity: 152
Merit: 11
copper member

Very good to know about the IEO, how long will continue it's IEO on these exchanges? One more thing i want to clear in which exchanges are you going to list the coin after IEO's?

All of those exchanges will be listed afterwards. W12 is just a launchpad and those people can switch to trading later on. W12 gives securitys to investors
I think the information you submitted is quite clear and regarding W12 by providing security is a good thing because then we don't need to worry anymore if it will be hacked later

Here are the Milestones for W12 launchpad:

Milestones:
50% of raised funds during IEO will be locked locked via smart contract on W12 plattform
1st milestone:
1. Signing with Sony Music Group until August 9th  2019 10%, (10 days refund period).
2nd milestone:
2. Signing with Warner Music Group until September 20th 2019 10% (10 days refund period).
3rd milestone:
3. Signing with Universal Music Group until September 20th 2019 10% (10 days refund period).
4th milestone:
4. Project launch in USA September 30th 2019 20% (10 days refund period).
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole

Very good to know about the IEO, how long will continue it's IEO on these exchanges? One more thing i want to clear in which exchanges are you going to list the coin after IEO's?

All of the IEO on those 4 platforms will be over on the same date, on July 31st, although there are phases within the IEO periods that differentiate selling price. You can read more about the schedule here
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork

All of those exchanges will be listed afterwards. W12 is just a launchpad and those people can switch to trading later on. W12 gives securitys to investors
I think the information you submitted is quite clear and regarding W12 by providing security is a good thing because then we don't need to worry anymore if it will be hacked later
copper member

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

Activity: 349
Yahoo Finance about Moozicore
Can Jason Boyarski Help Moozicore to ink Licensing Deal With the Likes of Sony & Warner Music Group
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jason-boyarski-help-moozicore-ink-190400381.html
Activity: 349
Moozicore: Changing B2B Background Music Industry at Its Core

Moozicore promises to revamp this largely untapped sector with the promise of bringing a more personalized experience to their customers which subsequently help them as well.

https://www.ccn.com/press-releases/moozicore-changing-b2b-background-music-industry-at-its-core/2019/07/04/
copper member

Moozicore partnership with W12.io

https://medium.com/@moozicore/moozicore-partnership-with-w12-io-b403e635491c

The Moozicore Team is proud to announce the official partnership with W12 Launchpad. W12 Launchpad is a platform and blockchain protocol that aims to provide users with a fully transparent and trustworthy way to buy blockchain projects. The platform is based on the W12 protocol, the main task of which is to secure fundraising in projects for the success of the future of IEO! The protocol allows projects to set the flexible settings necessary for conducting Pre IEOs. All transactions are decentralized based on smart contracts and completely safe.

Token Sale of Moozicore on the W12 Launchpad will commence on July 5, 2019 hand in hand with the IEO on the global exchanges: CoinBene, Latoken, Sistemcoin and Exmarkets.

https://launchpad.w12.io/project-card/moozicore/

I like your project, and I think that this is a good reason to sell tokens on several exchanges at once. This will increase the reach of the audience. I think you will achieve your goals.

Yes, I am sure this will reach the goal that is expected to be the MZG 4 stock exchange as well as the best moment for the sale of MZG.
It is true, however, that we must be confident and optimistic that the desired goals or expectations can be achieved most importantly, let us continue to support this project

Of course this project I always support from the beginning to the end will achieve its success, the most important thing we know is that MZG has a good concept.
Right talking about the concept indeed this project has a good concept and I think it's also thanks to the team I hope that in the future the project will be successful

They are serious about this project in order to be successful this project really really promises that we have been waiting for so long about this good news and they have succeeded.
Activity: 1190
COMBONetwork
I like your project, and I think that this is a good reason to sell tokens on several exchanges at once. This will increase the reach of the audience. I think you will achieve your goals.

Yes, I am sure this will reach the goal that is expected to be the MZG 4 stock exchange as well as the best moment for the sale of MZG.
It is true, however, that we must be confident and optimistic that the desired goals or expectations can be achieved most importantly, let us continue to support this project

Of course this project I always support from the beginning to the end will achieve its success, the most important thing we know is that MZG has a good concept.
Right talking about the concept indeed this project has a good concept and I think it's also thanks to the team I hope that in the future the project will be successful
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

Yes, the concept is really not bad, it is a pity that the procedure of preparation and collection of funds is very long in time. However, perhaps now is the best time to exit than it was 3 months ago.
Pages:
Jump to: