Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][preICO LIVE] MOOZICORE - World's 1st music streaming service on blockchain - page 9. (Read 25142 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
I like your project, and I think that this is a good reason to sell tokens on several exchanges at once. This will increase the reach of the audience. I think you will achieve your goals.

Yes, I am sure this will reach the goal that is expected to be the MZG 4 stock exchange as well as the best moment for the sale of MZG.
It is true, however, that we must be confident and optimistic that the desired goals or expectations can be achieved most importantly, let us continue to support this project

Of course this project I always support from the beginning to the end will achieve its success, the most important thing we know is that MZG has a good concept.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
I like your project, and I think that this is a good reason to sell tokens on several exchanges at once. This will increase the reach of the audience. I think you will achieve your goals.

Yes, I am sure this will reach the goal that is expected to be the MZG 4 stock exchange as well as the best moment for the sale of MZG.
It is true, however, that we must be confident and optimistic that the desired goals or expectations can be achieved most importantly, let us continue to support this project
Activity: 644
Merit: 10

Yes, we will expect some positive trend for this coin because, at a time, they are listing the coin in 4 exchange for IEO is good. These people are taking too much time for concluding their ICO which they didn't manage to collect the fund. Maybe this time they will reach their hard cap.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Moozicore IEO Token Sale Schedule

Moozicore  announce the launch of MZG Initial Exchange Offerings with four exchanges: CoinBene, LATOKEN, Sistemkoin and ExMarkets.

All IEO sales begin at the same time on July 5, 2019 at 10:00 AM CEST and end on July 31, 2019 at 23:58 PM CEST.
https://medium.com/@moozicore/moozicore-ieo-token-sale-schedule-b8b859195e34?postPublishedType=initial

This is what I'm waiting for, hopefully their IEO will run smoothly and will be sold out.

Coinbene is a good exchange for MZG.
It's true this is good news and I think we all hope that too, hopefully later the IEO can run smoothly without any obstacles and most importantly continue to follow its development

Of course I will continue to follow the development of MZG if the IEO is crowded by investors. I will participate in the expansion.
That is the answer that I expect from you and regarding the sale of IEO, it can be said that it is still quite long because it will take place on July 5, 2019, so the most important thing is to be patient
if it's only 3 weeks, i don't think it's a long time, and moozicore does an IEO on 4 exchangers and i hope the tokens are sold all

This is like w12 selling IEO on 4 exchanges, and MZG also doing it. I think it will be successful with those 4 exchanges even though three weeks for me it doesn't matter.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257

Moozicore  announce the launch of MZG Initial Exchange Offerings with four exchanges: CoinBene, LATOKEN, Sistemkoin and ExMarkets.

All IEO sales begin at the same time on July 5, 2019 at 10:00 AM CEST and end on July 31, 2019 at 23:58 PM CEST.
https://medium.com/@moozicore/moozicore-ieo-token-sale-schedule-b8b859195e34?postPublishedType=initial

This is what I'm waiting for, hopefully their IEO will run smoothly and will be sold out.

It's true this is good news and I think we all hope that too, hopefully later the IEO can run smoothly without any obstacles and most importantly continue to follow its development

Of course I will continue to follow the development of MZG if the IEO is crowded by investors. I will participate in the expansion.
That is the answer that I expect from you and regarding the sale of IEO, it can be said that it is still quite long because it will take place on July 5, 2019, so the most important thing is to be patient
if it's only 3 weeks, i don't think it's a long time, and moozicore does an IEO on 4 exchangers and i hope the tokens are sold all
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

Moozicore  announce the launch of MZG Initial Exchange Offerings with four exchanges: CoinBene, LATOKEN, Sistemkoin and ExMarkets.

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
Sorry for bothering or asking in the wrong topic, but will bounty tokens be distributed in to moozicore cabinet (with option to withdraw) or to ETH wallet ? Thanks

On levelo account, which you can withdraw to your ETH wallet later on once distribution finished. You will not be able to trade before July, though. Because Moozicore will undergo another IEO

The IEO has not finished, we just wait until it is sold out, and we will wait for the announcement at the end of July

And on what part of my post did I say or even indicate IEO is concluded that you need to "correct" it? It is rather clear that I state otherwise, that moozicore will have another IEO. Also, you're wrong that you will need to wait for announcement at the end of July, development wise or bounty distribution wise, because for the former, it happens relatively often, in fact, we are waiting for some news by this week. And for the latter, you're once again wrong, you don't need to wait for end of July, bounty payment is currently being distributed with signature bounty for ohase phase one successfully sent to eligible participants.
Sorry for bothering or asking in the wrong topic, but will bounty tokens be distributed in to moozicore cabinet (with option to withdraw) or to ETH wallet ? Thanks

On levelo account, which you can withdraw to your ETH wallet later on once distribution finished. You will not be able to trade before July, though. Because Moozicore will undergo another IEO

The IEO has not finished, we just wait until it is sold out, and we will wait for the announcement at the end of July
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
I consider the extension of IEO and the holding of IEO on 4 exchanges at once (especially COINBENE) to be absolutely correct.  This, in my opinion, will give the maximum effect in terms of funds
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole

copper member
Activity: 152
Merit: 11
Activity: 1190
COMBONetwork
I myself don't know about it either so it's better that you be patient and wait for an answer from the development team and maybe it's better to just ask about it in the telegram group
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
i'm search exmarkets on coinmarketcap for checking their exchanger,but i cant see exmarkets ranking
is this a new exchanger?
yes the exmarket is a new exchange, but there have been many projects that have done the IEO there, but I also don't really know the results
thank you for explaining, i really hope moozicore can be successful in IEO and also exchanger exchanger can enter cmc
If they have a good exchanger, Moozicore will also enter Coinmarketcap on the condition that trading volume is high,
the most important thing now is how to make the IEO successful
Pages:
Jump to: