Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PreICO]NOVACOOL-Immersion Cooling for PC. IN PROGRESS 📈🚀🌟🌟 - page 3. (Read 6707 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 112
 great for new project , i think this this potensial to grow
i hope will be succes
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Other than the rate which seems to be better at the moment.
Activity: 56
Superiorly the more you know about your customers, the more you can provide to them information that is increasingly useful, relevant, and persuasive.

Thank you for advice!
Activity: 90
Superiorly the more you know about your customers, the more you can provide to them information that is increasingly useful, relevant, and persuasive.
Wheres the team doing this?
We are international team
What international team? I would like to as the same thing too which I cant see the devs who took impart into this project. This thing do matter on investors which they would always check out on the people who are beyond on this project.I do like it because it is connection on PC which I'm also an enthusiast too.I like the idea but most important thing for me is to check out on the people behind this.
Thank you for your question!
Sure you may, the key team for now located in Russia, before cooling systems our team worked on gas turbines. Some of us have experience in working with venture funds, you may see that in our special structured WP.
If you have some direct questions you may ask our dev in telegram chat.
it's good to see another project in the mining space to help with over heated computers. but I just wanted to clarify is the token at 1 ETH = 1.2 that seems like a stretch. are we investing in the business or only the a single product each token?

The price is ridiculous.

The price of the cooling system with Token will be varius depends on his stock exchange price.  So if 1 Token price on market 280 USD you may buy 1 Token  = 1  system. If the token price 2800USD you may buy 10 systems.
So with our token you may speculate same way as others token.

You always mention the best case :-) ... What about I buy tokens and the price falls to 10 USD? Than I can't buy even 1 device. The fall height is big when you sell tokens during the ICO at this price.

If fall you need more tokens, But it's a rull if you wanna get big profit you may loos a lot. If we make 1 Token = 1 Case, so ivnestor could only get 20% maximum i think it iwll be not so interesting.

I only said, that you based the ICO price on this ratio ... token = case. Of course it won't stay that way, because token price doesn't stand still.
You are talking a lot about profit ... and that is exactly my problem with this project. Why should the price should go up? (besides some pump&dump action). Why should the coin worth grow over time? Your product price will not change (I suppose). It always have the same price tag. Sometime in the future you will release some new model etc., but still ... I don't see price going up 10x as you always mention it.

And about 300 USD for 1 Token is a hefty price for an ICO.
Because of a buyers of the system! For they doesn't matter how much cost Token, they pay for the system any way 280 USD. So they will pump token price. Token price is pumped up becasue of market 700M USD that's why it will be growup

You can buy the system with fiat currency ... the option the most ppl will choose. Otherwise tons of people would need to buy the system, so the price goes up. BTW. what happens with the tokens, that are used to buy a system?

Sure it's always risk if you can get 10x you can lost x10 but in long run you always win because we bring future with our cooling systems.
If we  will fix price in the Token for our cooling system we could  promise you maximum 20% of profit .
We think you not agree to get granted 20% so we give you chanse to get 1000% profit or even more. And there are no sens that you will get less than x2. We have the proved tecnology by Intel  and market  700$M(for PC)-7$B(for servers) so we will issue our goods for sure.  
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
Wheres the team doing this?
We are international team
What international team? I would like to as the same thing too which I cant see the devs who took impart into this project. This thing do matter on investors which they would always check out on the people who are beyond on this project.I do like it because it is connection on PC which I'm also an enthusiast too.I like the idea but most important thing for me is to check out on the people behind this.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
it's good to see another project in the mining space to help with over heated computers. but I just wanted to clarify is the token at 1 ETH = 1.2 that seems like a stretch. are we investing in the business or only the a single product each token?

The price is ridiculous.

The price of the cooling system with Token will be varius depends on his stock exchange price.  So if 1 Token price on market 280 USD you may buy 1 Token  = 1  system. If the token price 2800USD you may buy 10 systems.

You always mention the best case :-) ... What about I buy tokens and the price falls to 10 USD? Than I can't buy even 1 device. The fall height is big when you sell tokens during the ICO at this price.

If fall you need more tokens, But it's a rull if you wanna get big profit you may loos a lot. If we make 1 Token = 1 Case, so ivnestor could only get 20% maximum i think it iwll be not so interesting.

I only said, that you based the ICO price on this ratio ... token = case. Of course it won't stay that way, because token price doesn't stand still.
You are talking a lot about profit ... and that is exactly my problem with this project. Why should the price should go up? (besides some pump&dump action). Why should the coin worth grow over time? Your product price will not change (I suppose). It always have the same price tag. Sometime in the future you will release some new model etc., but still ... I don't see price going up 10x as you always mention it.

Because of a buyers of the system! For they doesn't matter how much cost Token, they pay for the system any way 280 USD. So they will pump token price. Token price is pumped up becasue of market 700M USD that's why it will be growup

You can buy the system with fiat currency ... the option the most ppl will choose. Otherwise tons of people would need to buy the system, so the price goes up. BTW. what happens with the tokens, that are used to buy a system?
If any questions? you are welcome
Hi dev! Tell me when You planiruete to place Your coins on the exchanges (and on what) and what will be the initial cost of these coins!?Also I wanted to ask, will you precisely Your coins to purse parties every week or it will be done only after the end of ICO?
Hi Sir, We going to put our coin on on the exchanges on some TOP-5 ASAP after ICO. We can't say now which one stock exactly but we understand that we need to do it.
The Coins you will see in your ethwaller when you buy it, but complitly use it after ICO ends.

The price is ridiculous.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi dev! Tell me when You planiruete to place Your coins on the exchanges (and on what) and what will be the initial cost of these coins!?Also I wanted to ask, will you precisely Your coins to purse parties every week or it will be done only after the end of ICO?

The price is ridiculous.

The price of the cooling system with Token will be varius depends on his stock exchange price.  So if 1 Token price on market 280 USD you may buy 1 Token  = 1  system. If the token price 2800USD you may buy 10 systems.

The price is ridiculous.

The price of the cooling system with Token will be varius depends on his stock exchange price.  So if 1 Token price on market 280 USD you may buy 1 Token  = 1  system. If the token price 2800USD you may buy 10 systems.

The price is ridiculous.

If any questions? you are welcome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hi dev i have seen you are running several bounty campaign but not signature , why?
Hi Sir,
What do you mean when you say about signature explain it please.
Pages:
Jump to: