Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PreICO]NOVACOOL-Immersion Cooling for PC. IN PROGRESS 📈🚀🌟🌟 - page 4. (Read 6707 times)

Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Hi dev i have seen you are running several bounty campaign but not signature , why?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I am sure your cooling tech is cool, but the project doesn't really fit as cryptocurrency. The coin is basically useless, so why should we buy it? I think for stuff like this, there are "better" ways to get the needed money -> crowdfunding.
Why coin is usless? It's allows to holder make profits!

Where is this mentioned? I only see the point regarding 20% discount.
Please read carefully. 20% is need just to stimulate buyers of the system buy Token on second market from the holders of the token. The System price not tied up to the Token price.So if some say for example:
1 Token price is 280$ = you can buy on it 1 Cooling System
1 Token price is 2800$ =  you can buy on it 10 Cooling Systems  - PROFIT!

Sorry, but with this, you confirm my assumption that this coin is pretty useless. It doesn't "do" anything, just giving me a discount when buying your product. The Product doesn't need the coin at all (well except for the initial funding of course). I still think, a crowdsale would be a better fit for this project.

But what must do coin for investors? Yes may be it's not do something special like in the  IT projects, but it;s real economics with real market. So all what Tokens do is involve more people in our Token economics and returne investors profits

Like I said ... what you need is just crowdfunding. The token is useless ... ok, the hardware can be bought with that tokens, but that is it. Besides, I imagine I can also buy the hardware with fiat currencies. I understand why you do it through this channel ... but it isn't the right fit.

Anyway ... good luck with the project etc. Hopefully you get enough investors.
Thank you very much!
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
I am sure your cooling tech is cool, but the project doesn't really fit as cryptocurrency. The coin is basically useless, so why should we buy it? I think for stuff like this, there are "better" ways to get the needed money -> crowdfunding.

Please read carefully. 20% is need just to stimulate buyers of the system buy Token on second market from the holders of the token. The System price not tied up to the Token price.So if some say for example:

Sorry, but with this, you confirm my assumption that this coin is pretty useless. It doesn't "do" anything, just giving me a discount when buying your product. The Product doesn't need the coin at all (well except for the initial funding of course). I still think, a crowdsale would be a better fit for this project.

But what must do coin for investors? Yes may be it's not do something special like in the  IT projects, but it;s real economics with real market. So all what Tokens do is involve more people in our Token economics and returne investors profits

Like I said ... what you need is just crowdfunding. The token is useless ... ok, the hardware can be bought with that tokens, but that is it. Besides, I imagine I can also buy the hardware with fiat currencies. I understand why you do it through this channel ... but it isn't the right fit.

Anyway ... good luck with the project etc. Hopefully you get enough investors.
i really like the development of this thread - really seems like if this could get big!
Tired of unreasonable amount of charges, transaction fees. My only worry is how the exchange rate will be maintained in such a volatile currency market condition.

Thank you very much!
If you mean how it will be work for a buyer of the system when buy with Token. We would be fix price in the token on 24 hrs from last trading day or in the moment of buy. For example: you came on our web shop, selected buy with Token, the system check what price of the Token on stock exchange and will give you a fixed price on 24hrs in Token.
We think that 24 hrs is enough to complete the purchase. So even if after you buy Token  the price on him is changed you still could finish your order with the Token amount that you buyed. We understand that for new cryptocurrency buyer it will be little complicated, that why we give for him discount in 70-110USD for that maneuvers and try to make purchase it's maximum safe from volatility
Why just not to sell system for Token?
We sell system for Token and for USD.
Activity: 1
Why just not to sell system for Token?

In WP there are written something about Limited edition systems what is it?
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
I am correct you wanna sell up to 200$M systems per year?
Yes, it is  our Serviceable & Obtainable Market and we can deliver that amount of the cooling systems.
I am correct you wanna sell up to 200$M systems per year?
How you going to hold whole market and save yourself from “chinese” copies?
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
your project is very good sir, new concept on first immersion Cooling System For PC. I'm sure there are many who are interested and join your project. Unfortunately, you dont want to hold a bounty campaign.
Bounty company: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbountynovacoolprobably-will-be-the-last-big-ico-for-that-year-2194637
your project is very good sir, new concept on first immersion Cooling System For PC. I'm sure there are many who are interested and join your project. Unfortunately, you dont want to hold a bounty campaign.
We already add bounty
your dry water is it safe?

Yes it is  safe, Ftorketon - non-conductive, no residue, nonflammable, low toxicity, zero ozone depletion potential, low global warming, non-VOC.
Pages:
Jump to: