Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] ENZYM - Real-life social gaming - page 4. (Read 20939 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I liked Your idea,it's kind of a game where you can get rewarded for your services, and at the same time this platform for new acquaintances and communication.Guys,I will support your initiatives, and I think soon to see You have a fully functioning application.

Hi.
Thank you for your comment.

If you want to support us (and earn some ZYM's), please install the App as explained on the post just before yours =)

As early adopter, you'll have some benefits !

Thank You for the offer.Perhaps I will use this to support you,and Your wonderful idea,I hope to help you in the successful implementation,as I want to use this platform for my own purposes in the future.Good luck to You DEV.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Enzym project is an awesome challenge. It wants to promote human interaction while keeping your data safe. In fact, the developers will not have access to it. They will also ensure no one can access the data with the help of encryption.

Thanks.

Indeed. Those time, too many companies use your data.
1) It becomes illegal in Europe with the GDPR.
2) It is scandalous that you have to give your personnal life as a maket product !

Enzym wants to change it and makes is more safe to use Social Apps
I liked Your idea,it's kind of a game where you can get rewarded for your services, and at the same time this platform for new acquaintances and communication.Guys,I will support your initiatives, and I think soon to see You have a fully functioning application.

Hi.
Thank you for your comment.

If you want to support us (and earn some ZYM's), please install the App as explained on the post just before yours =)

As early adopter, you'll have some benefits !
Activity: 168
Enzym project is an awesome challenge. It wants to promote human interaction while keeping your data safe. In fact, the developers will not have access to it. They will also ensure no one can access the data with the help of encryption.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
We promised you great news ...

The beta version of the App is available !

To download it, register yourself to this Google Group.

When you've access to the group, the activation link will be available.

Please use this group to give us recommandations, tell us if you see some bugs, etc.

You'll be able to use the ZYM you earned with the registration / referral program and to earn more ZYMs while playing !

Sooner you download it, greater is the reward for the in-App games !
Team Meeting tonight !!!

Some news will come for you tomorrow !
Shocked Get to know the ENZYM TEAM #2

Each week, we'll dive into the universe of one of our teammates.
Today, focus on >Alfred Gautier< our D.A !
His CV, implication in the creation of Enzym, his views of the dApp visual universe...
Alfred is our artistic director, he created Enzym's visual identity is currently designing brilliant mockups.

Psssss! Don't forget to follow us on facebook to make sure you won't miss a thing  Kiss

Thanks Pauline !

I already spoiled a little bit with my Interview but I'll let you announce it as you do so well. With color and nice sentences !

His CV, implication in the creation of Enzym, his views of the dApp visual universe...
Alfred is our artistic director, he created Enzym's visual identity is currently designing brilliant mockups.

Psssss! Don't forget to follow us on facebook to make sure you won't miss a thing  Kiss

Merci Pauline !

J'ai déjà un peu spoilé le mien entre temps mais je te laisserai faire un beau post tout joli comme tu le fais si bien !
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

It is a project that I like a lot, it is very interesting and promising, I hope that success will come in the future

Thanks a lot.
Register yourself and add one friend to earn some free ZYM's
Activity: 71
It is a project that I like a lot, it is very interesting and promising, I hope that success will come in the future
enzym is the best rounded project I have seen in last year for sure, is whitelist opened and when does the ICO start?

Whitelisting is open.
The link to register is HERE.

The ICO starts November. The pre-sale in October.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
I like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the project!
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
enzym is the best rounded project I have seen in last year for sure, is whitelist opened and when does the ICO start?
Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.I just finished reading the white paper and the project looks very promising. Will wait for more information!

Hi. Those information will be available mid-september. The final White Paper will also be available around this time.
For the investors, more the App will be used, more the ZYM will have an higher value.
I explain : when someone add a friend, some tokens are frozen until the friendship is deleted (the purpose of the App is really to meet NEW people). More people = more friends = more frozen token. If a token is frozen, it is unusable (as when you freeze your PoS token for some cryptocurrencies) so the ZYM has more and more value.

The ZYM has 18 decimal so it can reach higher value without problem for the App.
Activity: 53
Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.I just finished reading the white paper and the project looks very promising. Will wait for more information!
The new design

What do you think about it?
I'm famous now! This is my interview! Shocked

That was done by thecolleague I need to beat for ourcontest !
If you want to support people with ugly names (Kevin is not great in Belgium or France) :

Register to our newsletter via this link !

(You'll receive free ZYM's if you share the link you'll receive after the registration. And also the chance to test our prototype !)
Pages:
Jump to: