Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] ENZYM - Real-life social gaming - page 6. (Read 20939 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Meeting this evening with the team.
I think we'll talk about Bounty !

Enzym will also be present at the Blockchain World Summit in London.
Kevin Fuks will be a speaker and also participate to the networking event !

If you go there, feel free to ask him questions about the project!
The PROTOTYPE of the App will be available NEXT WEEK !

Do not forget to register on our website and to follow us on our social media to be alerted when we have such news !

There is a referral program. Every people registering with your private link will make you earn 1 point and.... Maybe ZYM's tokens

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hi Everybody,

do not hesitate to ask questions even on Week End, we are connnected.

Nice Week end :-)
Your project looks promising and has a bright future, hoping that everything can run smoothly as the concept who have planned. it looks like this project will get a lot of support and I'm sure will succeed.

Thank you.Feel free to ask questions if you have some
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Your project looks promising and has a bright future, hoping that everything can run smoothly as the concept who have planned. it looks like this project will get a lot of support and I'm sure will succeed.
Do not forget to watch our video !

The subtitles are available on YouTube !

Cool project. When will be the update of spreadsheet? I already applied but my name was not yet in the list. Thanks!l.mp'
 l

Normally it's automatic. Please give me your username and I'll check the problem.
Activity: 114
Cool project. When will be the update of spreadsheet? I already applied but my name was not yet in the list. Thanks!l.mp'
 l
VR + Real life, very interesting.

Thanks.

We are using the most famous technologies to make it easier to push people to go out and meet people.
Socialization needs some help !
when you will announce any partnership with some funds and projects from relevant sphere?

B2Expand is already a relevant partnership.

But, the other partnerships will be announced later. Especially when the Prototype will be available

B2Expand - this is the creators of the game Beyond the Void, I understand correctly? I've heard a lot about this game, it's really an interesting project. And it is actively developing.

Yes, they are the same people!

=) =) =)
Activity: 19
Hi cryptoroland,

It's quite correct ! B2EXPAND is one of the pioneers of decentralized gaming. His team organize the first Blockchain game summit at Lyon in France, the 25 september. Enzym dApp organize also a day prototyp test on this occasion  Grin.

Best regards
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
when you will announce any partnership with some funds and projects from relevant sphere?

But, the other partnerships will be announced later. Especially when the Prototype will be available

B2Expand - this is the creators of the game Beyond the Void, I understand correctly? I've heard a lot about this game, it's really an interesting project. And it is actively developing.
The first Bounty will be available soon (I can't give more information but it will be before this month !)
Good project! The best and good website deals. This project has high potential to attract more and more successful investors in the market.

Thank you =)
Activity: 214
Good project! The best and good website deals. This project has high potential to attract more and more successful investors in the market.
Join us on our social media to improve the community and make the App even better at the launch!

We're nearly 24/24 available on Discord and Telegram and we would be happy to talk with you about Enzym, blockchain and random stuff !

Good afternoon. We are interested in information about your project. We would like to clarify how much you would be interested in the format of the interview and, if interested, agree on the time, also we can offer your a review of your project. Will be glad to speak to you hear or using the TG.
t.me/peatby2 is Telegram.

Thanks a lot.
I'll warn the CEO about it =)
Activity: 7
Good afternoon. We are interested in information about your project. We would like to clarify how much you would be interested in the format of the interview and, if interested, agree on the time, also we can offer your a review of your project. Will be glad to speak to you hear or using the TG.
t.me/peatby2 is Telegram.
Pages:
Jump to: