Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE-ICO][CMK]MARKETC - PoW Algorithm X11 - DIGITAL PAYMENT HOT 2018 - page 5. (Read 13560 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Beautiful site. If everything goes for a penny, then the coin will be priceless.

Thanks for sharing. We are trying hardly to keep everything driven in the right way.
It will be possible to consider this coin when it falls below $ 1. It is these coins that make sense to buy, because they have growth prospects.

Thanks for your sharing. I think the price should depend on the market. Anyone had invested to any coin will never want the price is going down.
Activity: 112
Beautiful site. If everything goes for a penny, then the coin will be priceless.
Activity: 4
The ICO session is opening. Is there anyone in here online? What price should I bid?
Hello all,

They are opening 16th ICO sessions. Anyone in here are online?

I'm here. The price is going down today. I took 300CMK at $2.7

I bid $2.71 and my transaction is completed too.

I am. So many transactions today. Matched a lot.

Thanks for your trust! Good luck!
Hello all,

Congratulations!
Hello all,

Congratulations! Can you share how much CMK you owned at this time?

Thank you and good luck!
Hello all,

Me. Can you complete the order?

Can you buy in last ICO session?
Anybody here has invested to this ICO?

I had pre-ordered some CMK for $1.1. The system is working fine. They only accept BTC and ETH at the moment.

I bought 1,000CMK on the first date at $1.1. Then I bought 2 more times at $1.4 and $1.7. I could not buy more when it's over $2.4.

Luckily, I bought CMK from the 1st date at $1.1 too. I was told by a friend about this ICO.
You should keep buying more at this time and at least you can earn a lot after ICO complete. Good luck!
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
It will be possible to consider this coin when it falls below $ 1. It is these coins that make sense to buy, because they have growth prospects.
Activity: 4
Hello all,

I am. So many transactions today. Matched a lot.
Activity: 14
Hello all,

Activity: 7
Today I cannot access to my wallets. It return error. Is your system in upgrading?

https://image.ibb.co/hM4kww/error.jpg

Hello, I had contacted the technical team and this is the result: The Tokyo network will be upgraded to provide network enhancements as part of ongoing efforts to provide excellent service and maintain an ideal hosting environment. A device reload may be necessary and some customers may experience brief periods of latency or packetloss while routes are updated across the redundant topology.

The system is running normally at the moment. Can you help me to check and confirm?

Thank you.

Great! I can access the wallet and deposit ETH now.

Thanks
Activity: 2
Do you have lending program?

Due to BCC crisis recently, I don't think lending is the trend for 2018.

Lending is not the problem. The problem of BCC is the too-high interest. So I don't think lending is no more be welcome.

Thank you.

Yes I see. I'm waiting for the ICO completed and see what is going next. Good luck!
Hello friends,

14 ICO sessions were completed. It's so exciting. The next ICO session will be launch from 04:30PM to 05:30PM (UTC+1). Don't be late to buy CMK at cheapest price.

Thank you

I had pre-ordered some CMK for $1.1. The system is working fine. They only accept BTC and ETH at the moment.

I bought 1,000CMK on the first date at $1.1. Then I bought 2 more times at $1.4 and $1.7. I could not buy more when it's over $2.4.

Due to the large sale volume. So I guess you need to bid higher price to buy more CMK.

Thank you.
Is there any bounty campaign?
I'm sorry. We don't have bounty campaign at the moment. Please keep connect to get news when it is available.

Thank you.
Activity: 8

Hello friends,

10 ICO sessions had been completed. The price is going up quickly. All the CMK were sold out in the 10th session. Don't be late!

https://preview.ibb.co/n6594G/10ico.jpg

I saw there are so many "waiting " transactions from 9th session. Can you explain?

Your transaction is "waiting" means your biding price is too low so they could not be "matched". These transactions will be rejected and the system will refund to your wallet after 24 hours.

Thank you.
Do you have lending program?

Due to BCC crisis recently, I don't think lending is the trend for 2018.

Lending is not the problem. The problem of BCC is the too-high interest. So I don't think lending is no more be welcome.

Thank you.

I'm waiting for a good and stable lending program.

Me too. I think lending is still the trend for this year. But you need to launch a very good lending program.

Thanks for interested in our project. We are working hardly to launch the lending program asap.

Regards.
Pages:
Jump to: