Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE IS LIVE] LICERIO - Your customer is your advertisement. - page 3. (Read 1170 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
the project is admirable, the concept is in the project is very innovative. I hope the team will manage the project seriously, so that the project could go forward.
I think all the team surely will manage his projects very seriously because they obviously want the projects they hold in order to succeed and thrive. so it was all live how they promote the projects to investors.
the project is getting a lot of support, hopefully, the team will keep the spirit in developing this project until later this project achieves its success with maximal. we are all eagerly looking forward to good news from the team for this project.
perhaps by way of a join and help promote the projects will further the maximum again in support of this project. by that way, I'm sure it would be easier to make the projects achieve the target.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
the project is admirable, the concept is in the project is very innovative. I hope the team will manage the project seriously, so that the project could go forward.
I think all the team surely will manage his projects very seriously because they obviously want the projects they hold in order to succeed and thrive. so it was all live how they promote the projects to investors.
the project is getting a lot of support, hopefully, the team will keep the spirit in developing this project until later this project achieves its success with maximal. we are all eagerly looking forward to good news from the team for this project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Activity: 406
Activity: 238
LICERIO A modern and professional system of customer accounting and analytics will help you create the right advertising campaign for your target audience. The system contains templates and prompts, which will greatly facilitate the work.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Looks interesting! I’m waiting for more details about project and take extra consideration
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Activity: 56
Whether pre sale and token sale will take 3 months ahead to solve it? because I still see the running presale.

Hello. Now running is private sale. Pre sale will start after 28 days from now.
Activity: 616
Whether pre sale and token sale will take 3 months ahead to solve it? because I still see the running presale.
Surely this team is very experienced so it has a very good idea,
and of course many customers will come with a geolocation option,
in addition to being easily accessed and monitored by platform teams
produce high quality service.
good luck  LICERIO

hello, thank you. We are glad to hear it. Any good review motivate us to creating this very interesting and unique project, we are sure that get really good results.
Activity: 378
Surely this team is very experienced so it has a very good idea,
and of course many customers will come with a geolocation option,
in addition to being easily accessed and monitored by platform teams
produce high quality service.
good luck  LICERIO
Now you can join and ask any questions about licerio platform in our telegram group. Will glad to see you: https://t.me/licerio_support
I today read a project with a similar concept, tell me how are you different from other similar projects? what is your advantage? and where can I see your full road map?

Hello, thanks for your answer. Show us some similar projects please. We studied the market and did not find similar projects, if they exist, then we will study them and give an answer.
Activity: 209
I today read a project with a similar concept, tell me how are you different from other similar projects? what is your advantage? and where can I see your full road map?
Activity: 294
When do investors are going to get their tokens?
merculet
Pages:
Jump to: