Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE IS LIVE] LICERIO - Your customer is your advertisement. - page 6. (Read 1170 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What a potential project!!! I’m looking forward to joining in this

Hello, thanks for you review. Every one can join to private sale and get tokens for great price and amazing bonuses, but minimal amount of payment is 10 ETH. You can send your request on licerio.org/ico/ or send message in our telegram channel.
Activity: 41
What a potential project!!! I’m looking forward to joining in this
I liked this idea. "One of the platform's options is to attract customers through geolocation, if the advertiser does not want to wait for his client, he can get customers who are within 800 meters of his point of sale." I think that active promotion of advertising is the key to success. If there are tempting offers nearby, then they should be in priority.

Hello and thanks you.

Of course it will. Our platform will monitor every advertised product so that our users receive only high-quality services, which will increase their trust and will give impetus to the active use of the platform.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I liked this idea. "One of the platform's options is to attract customers through geolocation, if the advertiser does not want to wait for his client, he can get customers who are within 800 meters of his point of sale." I think that active promotion of advertising is the key to success. If there are tempting offers nearby, then they should be in priority.
How do i mine this coin?

Hello, this is not mining coin. You only can purchase that.
Activity: 42
How do i mine this coin?

BOUNTY

The Bounty program will be declared when Presale phase will be finish.

Bounty will be with a beta version of the platform.

To join bounty, you need to register in the beta version of LICERIO,
you must make a repost of LICERIO promotional materials on social networks,
and you will receive tokens equivalnt to the number of collected likes.

We are demonstrate how platform is work, you testing this, and get bonuses.

LICERIO - Your customer is your advertisement.

LICERIO is a platform where brand is advertised by customers by reposting advertising materials in social networks and as a reward they can get a discount for an item of goods/services equivalent to the number of collected likes. The system is based on Blockchain technology with its own cryptographic LCR Token.

Now creating a smart advertising campaign and getting a long-waited customer is a really big deal. Advertisers spend up to 50% of their advertising budget for covering banks and payment systems commission fees, expenses for rewarding advertising agencies and CPA networks, advertising platforms and services.

LICERIO will reduce advertiser`s costs to 5% and will provide guaranteed customers.

Advertiser creates an advertising campaign that has settings for his own target audience. When creating his advertising campaign, he specifies what amount of tokens he is ready to spend.

According to the exchange rate of LCR token, the platform calculates what number of likes and views advertiser will get.

Besides that, the advertiser specifies maximum possible discount as well as cost of one “like” for his customers.
A potential customer is reposting advertising materials into social networks. The platform collects accumulated “likes”, avoiding any ways of cheating.

According to the amount of collected “likes” and the cost of one “like” set by advertiser, the system calculates discount size for customers as well as converts “likes” into tokens of which system`s commission fee will be written off.

Easy to manage and interact.

CRM & analytics
Automate the collection of data for your customers and make a portrait of the target audience.

A modern and professional system of customer accounting and analytics will help you create the right advertising campaign for your target audience. The system contains templates and prompts, which will greatly facilitate the work.

DIRECTING CUSTOMERS

One of platforms options is involving customers by means of geolocation. If an advertiser doesn`t want to wait for his customer, he can get customers who are located within the range of 800 meters from his point of sales.
Customer starts LICERIO mobile application. At “Discounts beside you” tab a map displaying advertisers who are connected to the platform will open. The farther customers is from an advertiser, the larger discount he will get when he comes to a point of sales.

First of all, this feature will be useful to advertisers that are located at such places where there is no big customer traffic. This discount won`t be added to the discount that customer will get by reposting advertising materials.

Blockchain tehnology in Cashback & loyalty

Global cashback service with LICERIO. Users receive bonuses in the form of tokens by purchase of goods from our partners. The system forms a single bonus wallet, customers can share bonuses with friends, exchange for a discount in any affiliate store.

Powerful marketing tool Decentralized contests.
One winner. Hundred new customers.

Contests in social networks - this is a great way to tell about yourself a huge audience of users. Decentralized system will make the contests transparent, the client will receive an award, and the brand will increase awareness and trust among customers.

Pages:
Jump to: