Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 2. (Read 64317 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 16, 2019 - an update to Pareto Network, New intel provider.

@ParetoNetwork:

"New intel provider currently named "PARETO Community" using address

0x5cceb9de613b3dd47007c6307fdaee1a20924d4b

is authorized by the organization to provide status updates on the platform"
Is metamask working for the platform?

I haven't had any luck with it lately Sad

try using Metamask on the Brave browser
Activity: 650
Merit: 321
Is metamask working for the platform?

I haven't had any luck with it lately Sad
November 2, 2019 - an update to Pareto Network, Members can now post on the platform.

-Members can now post on the platform.  Minimum balance and score coming next.

-As of today, all locked up tokens are now fully vested!
The Pareto Network treasury released tokens for general use over a 20 months timespan. This was the longest of our smart contract enforced lockups and it successfully worked. (Circulating Supply of PARETO is now 470,629,499  out of the total supply: 500,000,000)

October 1, 2019 - an update to Pareto Network, new pairs on Eterbase Exchange.

Eterbase, a newly launched regulation-compliant European Exchange, has listed PARETO under the following five pairs:

PARETO/EUR
PARETO/USDT
PARETO/XBASE
PARETO/BTC
PARETO/ETH

“Eterbase is a premier digital asset exchange in Europe with currently distinctive qualities of negative commissions (maker — taker rebates, as seen in mature capital markets for over a decade), along with Euro currency pairs and deposits. It uses the XBASE token as an additional trading pair and native asset in their ecosystem.
This structure should make Eterbase a more attractive venue for liquidity providers than other community members that host PARETO Rewards markets.”

2019 SEP 16 - An update to Pareto Network:

The platform is up & running you can access via the website using an Ethereum address containing any amount of PARETO.

Current Updates:
1) Pareto now has 3 pairs on LATOKEN exchange: PARETO/BTC & PARETO/ETH & PARETO/USDT
2) Pareto is now available on the newly launched Eterbase exchange: PARETO/ETH
3) Pareto is also available on DDEX : PARETO/USDC & IDEX: PARETO/ETH
4) Telegram official updates are currently available only at @ParetoNetworkOfficial

Upcoming Updates:
1- Token Swap from ERC20 to ERC777. The swap will make UX & adoption smoother.
2-  Introducing a trial version using a generalized organization maintained user.
3-  Institutional onboarding to the platform e.g Institutional Brokers & Family Offices.
4- Staking tokens to earn a portion of the reward pool.
5-  Governance via token ownership to vote on commission percentage & minimum score requirements.
6- Implementing a Minimum PARETO Score to use platform.
7- Content Contributor Dashboard.
8- Telegram Bot.
9- Onboarding for new users.
10- Open up network for adhoc content providers.
11- Launch Sentinels for content decentralization.
12- Upgrades to Organization Structure, Pareto Network Platform, Intel Smart Contact, PARETO Reward Asset towards the next versions.
13- Credit card purchases & checkout of PARETO tokens from the website.
14- BEP-2 for transferability on Binance Chain, and support other atomic swap protocols and network.

Activity: 104
Is there any unofficial group in telegram?
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
https://blog.pareto.network/pareto-eur-market-opening-soon-on-eterbase-exchange-buy-pareto-with-euros-da54d2fc9bdc

Our agreement with Eterbase Exchange has several components. The token swap occurred last year and locked in several forms of cooperation between our organizations. We are aligned with the growth of Eterbase Exchange, and they have opened markets for PARETO. New Euro market coming soon!

Read more details at the link above
Activist Investor
Pareto is slowly getting unnoticed adoption (Intel providers) and the platform is coming along nicely too  Wink

Glad to see it myself!
brand new
Activity: 0
Wow great to see Pareto Network is still growing strong and profitable Smiley

token power p2p decentralized marketplace! Amazing  Cool Cool Cool Cool has the team considered a potential partnership with Saturn Network.
Pareto is slowly getting unnoticed adoption (Intel providers) and the platform is coming along nicely too  Wink
Activist Investor
📡New update with new exchange

In one of the first of its kind, a token trade was executed between Pareto Network and Eterbase to commence a variety of collaboration.

Read more here:

https://blog.pareto.network/announcement-pareto-xbase-swap-agreement-completed-with-eterbase-exchange-launch-f0d0c1d9917a

kind of want to start a new thread
Activist Investor

Now revealing the launch of the platform's Intel Dashboard with more intel and intel providers than ever before! Read about the launch on our publication

https://blog.pareto.network/launch-of-intel-dashboard-d242963a1750
Activist Investor
Loving the look of the platform these days! very sexy  Grin Cheesy

Thank you for staying up to date with the platform!
Loving the look of the platform these days! very sexy  Grin Cheesy
Activist Investor
Activist Investor
Ironically the project is up and running and functional

spread the word

people made a lot of money on the intel posted the last few days

It was a 16x ICO at it's peak

It was? Pareto? What sites are saying that
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Wasnt this Ian Ballinas top crypto pick?   WOW!!!    this is bad guys

Not sure it was a top pick, but I remember him being an adviser for the project, I doubt he is anymore. Probably dumped all of tokens like most of the ICO investors. It was a 16x ICO at it's peak, and now it's down almost 90% from it's ICO price, over 99% from it's peak. It's worth admirably the beauty of it's downfall.

Ironically the project is up and running and functional, but was clearly well overvalued $20m. Now it's worth $284K, sounds about right.

Activist Investor
to answer my own question , YES , this is going below a mill market cap, 339K!!!!! HOLYCOW!  what happened here!?   i see theres very very little activity on the board,  its allllllll but over now i guess,   glad i skipped on this one,  if there is any real hope here than nows the time to buy it!

Pareto Network has always been active on Telegram, where there are over 7,500 members in the chat room, 15,000 in the announcement channel, several AI community managers that show live statistics in the chatroom, an email list with 20,000 members, a publication with a variety topics and community updates

You guys have only been here on bitcointalk? Didn't realize some supporters were left out

Version 2 of the network is out, Version 3 and 4 are on the way
Activity: 89
to answer my own question , YES , this is going below a mill market cap, 339K!!!!! HOLYCOW!  what happened here!?   i see theres very very little activity on the board,  its allllllll but over now i guess,   glad i skipped on this one,  if there is any real hope here than nows the time to buy it!
Pages:
Jump to: