Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 29. (Read 64349 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
pretty good I like how it looks
what do you specifically mean?
at least the fact that there is a very simple design looks
and the interface it is also quite good
I like the overall picture of the project and how it looks
you mean how everything here goes?
Yes it is
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
you mean how everything here goes?
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
So who will be able to explain to me what is the point of investing in this strange project?

First of all, this project is of interest to investors who are interested in currencies on crypto-exchanges. By investing you get a unique opportunity to have access to information about current and future currencies.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
In these times information always makes money. I have yet to see information-sharing ICOs that really did something. But there is a tight competition. One of these projects will lead it. Always have a return.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
very inspiring website design
how is it you like so much?
it is evident that the developers tried and made it multifunctional and comfortable
well, by the way I also noted the fact that he is incredibly comfortable and find the information very easily
I see that it was difficult to write the website because a lot of animation and in General over how it will look like the work was great
you know not everywhere it is noticeable here and get pleasure simply from the fact that you are on it
of course I also like it but I can't say that experiencing him mad delight
Yes this is a normal reaction ahah
just in my opinion the site is a small part of everything ICO and more important for example a white paper and do the idea
of course the idea is more important but the website brings all these things together so to speak
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
it is evident that the developers tried and made it multifunctional and comfortable
well, by the way I also noted the fact that he is incredibly comfortable and find the information very easily
I see that it was difficult to write the website because a lot of animation and in General over how it will look like the work was great
you know not everywhere it is noticeable here and get pleasure simply from the fact that you are on it
just in my opinion the site is a small part of everything ICO and more important for example a white paper and do the idea
Pages:
Jump to: