Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Pareto Network - The P2P Financial Content & Information Marketplace - page 30. (Read 64349 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
The project is really promising and interesting to me, since I am an analyst. There is one question, will fraud be regulated somehow?
What do you mean by fraud?
How can I be sure that I will be paid for the information provided by me?
 After all, they can use it, and I'll get a reward very small or not at all.

I understand your fears, but I'm sure that this moment is regulated!
Or will there be any criteria for awarding information?
With this question, you better contact the developers, but I can say with confidence that this situation is unlikely to happen, because then the system simply would not make sense!
Keep in mind that there will be a rating system on the platform, the more the recipient of information will give you as a bonus, the higher it rises in the ranking, and the sooner others will be able to obtain information and dispose of it!
Will the authors' rating be presented?
This is quite possible, but most likely this will be done by the users themselves. The more you provided useful information in a percentage, the higher the ranking, the more users will want to receive your information and reward you!
I agree with you, thanks to this, users will be confident in you, and therefore you can get more for your information
So the platform is arranged so that everyone has a profit and could earn!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
The project is really promising and interesting to me, since I am an analyst. There is one question, will fraud be regulated somehow?

With this question, you better contact the developers, but I can say with confidence that this situation is unlikely to happen, because then the system simply would not make sense!
Keep in mind that there will be a rating system on the platform, the more the recipient of information will give you as a bonus, the higher it rises in the ranking, and the sooner others will be able to obtain information and dispose of it!
This is quite possible, but most likely this will be done by the users themselves. The more you provided useful information in a percentage, the higher the ranking, the more users will want to receive your information and reward you!
I agree with you, thanks to this, users will be confident in you, and therefore you can get more for your information

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
This is a very good project! Thanks to it, more new investors, users will enter the market, and there will be more cash inflows
And where did you decide that it was good?
Cause it will make the sphere(cryptocurrency and ICO) more profitable to invest?
And how exactly this project going to effect on the investments' profit?
How exactly the Information marketplace is going to do that?
All that researches and marketing is going to make it easier for the people to enroll in this business
Okay, but how is that going to increase the investments' profit?
It is going to increase the concurrency between the invest projects
So, you are talking about the long-term profit, aren't you?
Not exactly. There is your close-range profit, because of the token's price growing constantly
Activity: 336
This is a very good project! Thanks to it, more new investors, users will enter the market, and there will be more cash inflows
Cause it will make the sphere(cryptocurrency and ICO) more profitable to invest?
All that researches and marketing is going to make it easier for the people to enroll in this business
So, you are talking about the long-term profit, aren't you?
Pages:
Jump to: