Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] PLDGR.ORG: Verifiable, Traceable, Social Media Donation Platfrom - page 2. (Read 781 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
#Proof of authentication
Twitter username: https://twitter.com/zzek02
Telegram username: @zzek2222
Activity: 1
Activity: 8
Thank you. It's a good project.
Activity: 2
 Great project! can help more people in need!
 This project will have a bright future.
Activity: 5
Activity: 2
copper member
Activity: 14
PLDGR is a unique concept and the development team is so brilliant. This project have a bright future. Good luck

Thank you. This project is bigger than us. We hope to help a lot of people through this.
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
PLDGR is a unique concept and the development team is so brilliant. This project have a bright future. Good luck
copper member
I am excited to know how the PLDGR will directly reach help of people in need ? when  disaster occurs

hi kaniyampati, PLDGR is a donation/fundraising platform with the aim to help nonprofit organization help others. These organization will have access to an ecosystem that will increase the likelihood of raising funds for their individual projects.
copper member
your idea of this charity is very noble, but I am still confused how it will be if a social organization or individual wants to raise a fund in your platform later, maybe a donation for a disaster?

hi @anggriani

We are in the process of signing up a number of nonprofits to utilize our platform. At this point, we won't be allowing anyone to raise funds as we have a stringent verification process. Once approved, they will have access to a series of tools that will enable them to run campaigns and leverage our platform's capabilities. These capabilities includes social media integration using our hashtag/trend monitoring, real-time donation tracking using blockchain, and fundraising events promotion within our site.

We will be launching our first fundraising event for GWAVE this week so everyone can see how we plan to help the nonprofit community through our platform.
Activity: 8
good projcet.i hope it will be succeed
The project is very interesting and looks promising.
Activity: 30
Looking forward for more updates sir Cheesy
Activity: 30
Activity: 34
I am excited to know how the PLDGR will directly reach help of people in need ? when  disaster occurs
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
your idea of this charity is very noble, but I am still confused how it will be if a social organization or individual wants to raise a fund in your platform later, maybe a donation for a disaster?
Pages:
Jump to: