Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] PLDGR.ORG: Verifiable, Traceable, Social Media Donation Platfrom - page 4. (Read 781 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
can i ask a question? how much is the minimum purchase amount to get a discount from the PLDGR Pre-Sale ??

Hi there! We don’t have discounts but we are giving away bonuses during our presale this November 3. But for 10 eth and up, we will be offering 50% bonus for a limited time.
Hello, I checked your website and I saw the 2 members of the team. Its that true? Only 2 members are involved on this project? Can you please explain how does run this platform in the future? And this thread made 2 day ago. And seems like no one are interested.

Hi there! We don’t have discounts but we are giving away bonuses during our presale this November 3. But for 10 eth and up, we will be offering 50% bonus for a limited time.
Hello, I checked your website and I saw the 2 members of the team. Its that true? Only 2 members are involved on this project? Can you please explain how does run this platform in the future? And this thread made 2 day ago. And seems like no one are interested.

Hi there! Yes, that is correct. We are only showing the founders for now. We have coders and business development staff working on the background. We will soon be posting our progress in our social media channels.

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
can i ask a question? how much is the minimum purchase amount to get a discount from the PLDGR Pre-Sale ??
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 14
copper member
Bounty and Airdrop campaigns to be launched tomorrow. Stay tuned.
copper member

TOKEN PRESALE IS LIVE
Don't miss out our 30% bonus on the 1st week.

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | MEDIUM

The Future of Online Donation

PLDGR, pronounced as /pledger/, is commited in helping those who help others. By combining the traceability and efficiency of Blockchain, and leveraging the network effects of Social Media, we aim to significantly improve, yet simplify the process of online charitable giving.

| READ OUR WHITEPAPER |

Online Charitable Giving Today

The industry is clearly in need of a major upgrade. People who are interested in donating to help global disasters or simply to reach out to those in need often find the traditional process of online donation tedious and unappealing. With the surge of online content every minute, people often get confused on which charity or cause to donate to; and even when they finally decide, they find it difficult to do so.

Primary Features of PLDGR Platform

Social Media Integration.
PLDGR platform will enable Non-Profit Organizations to fully utilize their Social Media channels in spreading awareness about charity events, and identifying potential donors. This is done through a proprietary Hashtag and Trend Monitoring System that will be implemented in the platform.

Traceability & Accountability.
Built on the Ethereum blockchain, the PLDGR platform helps social organisations to run projects transparently, using a Distributed Ledger and Smart Contracts to ensure their impact is independently verified and accessible to everyone.

360° Feedback Mechanism

The PLDGR platform ensures that all donated funds are successfully distributed and allocated to the intended recipients. Aside from utilizing our ERC20 token, DN8, to track fund movements, the platform will also require Non-Profit Organizations to submit multimedia reports before 100% withdrawal of the donated funds is allowed.

Token Sale

PLDGR.org’s DN8 token is an ERC20 token created to perform all transactions within the platform. A maximum of 450,000,000 tokens will be created and distributed.

Join Our Airdrop
[Airdrop] 💚 Get $15 worth of DN8 tokens for Phase 1 💚

| Visit Our Website. |

PLDGR - Pledging to help those that help others.

Pages:
Jump to: