Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 187. (Read 19292 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
a discount of 90% is frightening, for those who believe in the project and wish it development.
for sure many will do with tokens in such a way that they will be merged right after ico

There will be frozen period after the ICO, therefore the price after ICO will be stable because of impossibility to sell it after the ICO.
Moreover, 90% of discount, you can get only if you baked more then 100 ETH at the first day and this is only 5% of tokens issue with frozen period.

So, there is nothing to worry about it.

still seems a bit excessive. I don't think I've ever seen such a large discount.

Honestly I don't appreciate a such large discount, I'm a newby in the crypto land but I understand how the traditional markets work and it sounds me a bit unclear. We'll see.
It's just to incentivise big investors. But the problem is that sometimes it occurs that big investors dump their coins after a project hits exchanges.

There will be a frozen period to prevent dumping
a discount of 90% is frightening, for those who believe in the project and wish it development.
for sure many will do with tokens in such a way that they will be merged right after ico

There will be frozen period after the ICO, therefore the price after ICO will be stable because of impossibility to sell it after the ICO.
Moreover, 90% of discount, you can get only if you baked more then 100 ETH at the first day and this is only 5% of tokens issue with frozen period.

still seems a bit excessive. I don't think I've ever seen such a large discount.

Honestly I don't appreciate a such large discount, I'm a newby in the crypto land but I understand how the traditional markets work and it sounds me a bit unclear. We'll see.

As I posted before - the discount from ICO price is 60% and only in closed round and if you invest more than 100 ETH

Doing too discounts so big could damage the value of the token for a while, until they price catch up or platform is near, or some big news come, so personally, i wouldn't recommend bonuses past 30%, but that is just my opinion, good luck with the project, it has a LOT of potential Cheesy.

I think the same if there're sold too many at that price tokens will lost their value fas and if the project is not strong enough it can take a long time until the price recovers.

Do you think that 5% is too much? Moreover, do you think there will be a lot of bakers in closed round that will invest more then 100 ETH?
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

It's just to incentivise big investors. But the problem is that sometimes it occurs that big investors dump their coins after a project hits exchanges.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

As I posted before - the discount from ICO price is 60% and only in closed round and if you invest more than 100 ETH

Doing too discounts so big could damage the value of the token for a while, until they price catch up or platform is near, or some big news come, so personally, i wouldn't recommend bonuses past 30%, but that is just my opinion, good luck with the project, it has a LOT of potential Cheesy.

I think the same if there're sold too many at that price tokens will lost their value fas and if the project is not strong enough it can take a long time until the price recovers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Project is interesting but more information is needed. Also it would br nice to know if you are doing or planning to do also a bounty campaign.
They have a bounty thread, you can visit it here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bounty-repu-smart-reputation-managment-pre-ico-soon-2585547
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
Project is interesting but more information is needed. Also it would br nice to know if you are doing or planning to do also a bounty campaign.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Activity: 93
This is based on ethereum platform or other platform?
Wait for more details about pre ICO and ICO and total supply of token.

Yes, it will be based on Ethereum, ERC20. Totel supply of token you can find on our site. And I'll attach it below:

you should include it on announcement page, not on comment section, sir.
detailed about your token distribution and fund management.

Yes, this is very important information for investors and it should definitely be added to the OP of the ANN.
Activity: 434
Pre-ico start in the near future, tell me what discounts on tokens at this stage?
The Team would like suggestions for the purchase in pre-sale? If this is the home, you can get a higher membership if you provide 30 or 40% initially by evaluating for success cases recently. Your ANN has grown considerably in the last few days and this seems to be attracting more flow of people who recognize the value of your project, but surely a percentage will be crucial to Ico's success.

Sure, we have provided a huge discounts and bonuses up to 90% in the closed round, that will be held befor the Pre-ICO. Get whitelisted on our website now to the first to know Smiley
https://repu.io
Excellent! Thank you, 90% is a huge discount!
90% bonuses is really attractive, almost buy one get one free.
Is there limit minimum amount of investment in this round?

Yes, there is. Dev wrote it some posts above. You can get 90% discount if you invest 100 ETH on the first day. Too much for me....
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Pre-ico start in the near future, tell me what discounts on tokens at this stage?
The Team would like suggestions for the purchase in pre-sale? If this is the home, you can get a higher membership if you provide 30 or 40% initially by evaluating for success cases recently. Your ANN has grown considerably in the last few days and this seems to be attracting more flow of people who recognize the value of your project, but surely a percentage will be crucial to Ico's success.

Sure, we have provided a huge discounts and bonuses up to 90% in the closed round, that will be held befor the Pre-ICO. Get whitelisted on our website now to the first to know Smiley
90% bonuses is really attractive, almost buy one get one free.
Is there limit minimum amount of investment in this round?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Are you guys starting to communicate with some potential partners, which would have a good impact in the development and usage of this project?

Nice question! I think this project will be better off having partnership deals with entities that will surely complement the project.

I'm talking about discount from trading price. If we are speaking about discount from the regular ICO price - it's 60% in closed round and 40% on Pre-ICO.
Activity: 434

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

90% discount sounds like a immediate dump of the token after it hits the exchanges... if i would be an early investor, i would surely dump and buy back cheap.

Maybe they can consider to add a vesting period for these tokens from the early sale. That would prevent huge dumps right after the tokens are traded.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Sorry for the stupid question but this system is like that Black Mirror's episode where everyone have a reputation Grin Grin ?
Its not a stupid question, its a good question.
I don't want to live in a world with such a rating system.
Devs should be very carefully related to the topic in the movie.

Are there any legal pitfalls the team should workaround?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
what was minimum requirement for closed pre-sale? is it still going on?
Jump to: