Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 190. (Read 19292 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hey guys! We have updated our advisory boards in the first post and in our website: https://repu.io/
Take a look around!

thank you very much.

good to see that the community manager is pretty active here ><"

This is a greater advantage for the project. Only by active actions of the team it is possible to attract investments into the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
is there specific parameters are you guys going to look when give reputation to company? what are they? How are you going to attract individual to use data?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Hey guys! We have updated our advisory boards in the first post and in our website: https://repu.io/
Take a look around!

thank you very much.

good to see that the community manager is pretty active here ><"
Activity: 280
I just don't quite understand the real concept of these project. Why does any company acquire for a token just to manage their reputation? Please explain further.

Every company need to get a real reviews concerning their business and their employers. Thus, they we'll get tokens, to reward users in our platform. This will rise the price of token in the future - because of the number of companies, that will be interested in joining the platform.

How will you be able to prevent fake reviews like often happens in TripAdvisor? How will you prevent real bad reviews paid by competitors?

We have several stages of reviews verification:
- At first, we are using an AI machine moderation, that analyses more then 50 parameters, such as tone analyzer, IP, geolocation, reviews frequency etc.
- Some of the reviews automatically declined by the system, some of them will get manual filtration.
- Second important part - is user rating in the system - it consists of overall score, age of account, number of ratings given for others. If user has low rating or if its newbie in the system, the more filters are provided to his/her rating.
- Third part is that we are limiting the number of rating, which can post one account per day/week/month. It depends of user rating.

During pre-alpha-testing all of these factors showed 95% of fraud detection. But this is only pre-alpha and we are still working with the algorithms Smiley

When an alpha or a beta will be available to general public for testing? Would be really interesting to test something like it, since I don't think I've ever encountered something similar to your project.
Alpha version won't be available for public testing. As we wrote in our roadmap, the first testing is planned to be held in 2-3 Quarter 2018 among  ICO participants.

So the initial testing will only be available to ICO holders?

Public beta tesing will be available in 3 Quarter 2018, after the Closed Beta-testing.

This is great news. And this will attract more potential investors. Because now people invest mostly in working prototypes and not in the idea.
Activity: 156
I just don't quite understand the real concept of these project. Why does any company acquire for a token just to manage their reputation? Please explain further.

Every company need to get a real reviews concerning their business and their employers. Thus, they we'll get tokens, to reward users in our platform. This will rise the price of token in the future - because of the number of companies, that will be interested in joining the platform.

How will you be able to prevent fake reviews like often happens in TripAdvisor? How will you prevent real bad reviews paid by competitors?

- At first, we are using an AI machine moderation, that analyses more then 50 parameters, such as tone analyzer, IP, geolocation, reviews frequency etc.
- Some of the reviews automatically declined by the system, some of them will get manual filtration.
- Second important part - is user rating in the system - it consists of overall score, age of account, number of ratings given for others. If user has low rating or if its newbie in the system, the more filters are provided to his/her rating.
- Third part is that we are limiting the number of rating, which can post one account per day/week/month. It depends of user rating.

During pre-alpha-testing all of these factors showed 95% of fraud detection. But this is only pre-alpha and we are still working with the algorithms Smiley

When an alpha or a beta will be available to general public for testing? Would be really interesting to test something like it, since I don't think I've ever encountered something similar to your project.
Alpha version won't be available for public testing. As we wrote in our roadmap, the first testing is planned to be held in 2-3 Quarter 2018 among  ICO participants.

Public beta tesing will be available in 3 Quarter 2018, after the Closed Beta-testing.
Activity: 93

Take a look around!

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

You can't start something new without making some enemies..
I noticed a lot of ico's these last weeks that have great ideas & roadmaps, but when you read between the lines.. you know that some other companies won't be happy about them.
So, it's highly possible that this project will have the same result, but this does not mean they cannot take a shot at it.
if they manage to do it better, faster, more secure & more open to the public, why not.
I'm glad to see such driven people daring to stick their heads out and go for the win !
I wish them all the luck, I've added it to my follow list

Thank's!

Of course, there will be some companies, that won't like our product. Especially companies, that have a bad service/product. Smiley But there are a lot of companies, that will get a good trusted ratings. So we don't worry about it Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Ratings for everything. Does this remind anyone of a Black Mirror episode?

Nonetheless, business needs will likely trump the small employee backlash.

Same i was thinking too. It can be usefull anyway, would be nice to try it a bit the app and see how it feels.
Activity: 588

I don't necessarily mind the reputation system but there's gotta be a way for your reputation to improve from a bad state.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I still don't understand its need. I mean why would anyone use your platform?

When i go to a restaurant or hotel or else i first check it is rating first. And act on it.

So why should it be any different for anything else?
Activity: 196
i think we need more services like this to get rid of all the scam people.
I'm just a bit afraid of abuse.. how will you make sure the entries are all fair and honest ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Interestingly, this project have competitors? I like this idea, and will follow the updates in this thread - I think this can be promising direction.
I havent seen any competitor for this project so far, this project can make many partnerships with many projects and ofcourse with an interesting deal, but i think they need to act quickly for this.
The project looks very promising! Most importantly, the developers understand by what criteria to evaluate projects and people. And it was realized!
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

This is one of the best new ideas I have seen recently.

In the future everything is going to be based on ratings and companies will pay a lot for their reputation.

Did you know with uber you can rate the driver, but the driver is also rating the customers? This is going to be standard within 10 years for every business.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Hey,

how will you work against rating abuse? I mean you could buy good ratings or maybe people could go and rate other stuff bad just to make their company or so looks better.

Hello. Thank’s for your question. Our algorithm will analyze the truth of reviews by tracking your location. It means that you can post your review only if you were at those location (for example in the restaurant). In the other hand, system uses QR codes, that will be provided in bills, for example. So, if you don’t have those code, you can’t post the review.
Moreover, everyone can post an abuse to moderator and it will manually review the rating.

Well the QR code thing is nice, the option to review in the location itself is probably not important. At least I never made something like that in the location itself, because I think about other stuff then (for example what I should eat or how much tip I should give lol).  If you do this through an QR code, could someone not use the same QR code over and over? Post it on the internet? And how should a moderator decide if a review is fake if it's well written?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
The idea is disruptive, it can solve a lot of problem, where in internet the reputation of something or someone is sometime hard to find and trust, REPU can change that.

Yup, might solve all thse crypto scams

Correct, maybe every project needs to have its developers SelfKeyd to prevent fraud. Great idea.

Haha, nice verb: to Selfkey
Jump to: